Reviews for Godzilla x Touhou: Giant Monster Catastrophe

Yukari tiene una idea.
Great chapter.

Yukari has an idea.
Junior VB chapter 10 . 4/1
Suika tiene suerte de estar viva.

Lucha entre monstruos. Genial.
Suika is lucky to be alive.

Fight between monsters. Great.
Junior VB chapter 9 . 4/1
La batalla continúa.
The battle continues.
Junior VB chapter 8 . 3/31
Este capitulo está lleno de acción.
This chapter is full of action.
Junior VB chapter 7 . 3/31
Godzilla es una seria amenaza para el mundo mágico.
Godzilla is a serious threat to the magical world.
Junior VB chapter 6 . 3/30
Pobre Sanae.
Poor Sanae.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 3/30
El agujero negro funcionó después de todo.
The black hole worked after all.
Mr.DeadSmile chapter 14 . 5/13/2015
then the process repeats they use blackhole gun he comes back and then every one will be like fuck me
Rairen Imagawa chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
You know, i kind of expected Cirno to fly into its mouth and deep freeze its brain with Minus K or something. It could actually work against it since its still a living being. But i suppose this ending is okay.
Gojirahkiin chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
I can't say I'm familiar with Touhou (I'm not really an anime/manga fan) but as a Godzilla story this was written really well. But as for the picture that inspired this, are you referring to this one?
(Spaces added, because I don't think links are allowed in reviews).
static .zerochan Cross-Over .full .515126 .jpg
Hybrid1954 chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
Never would've thought that I would one day read a story about Godzilla and the touhou girls, and if it wasn't because of a post in danbooru that lead to this story, I wouldn't have known about this!
Okay, so overall, a nice opening, and a truly epic battle scene! As much as I was a fan of touhou, I was a big fan of Godzilla first, so I was more rooting for him to win, but alas, he didn't. At least he survived, thought.
The writing was good overall for my taste, but the SFX was sometimes a bit too exaggerating, not that I mind, and it also looked like that's how you do it, so I'm not going to push you to change your writing style.
Well, maybe that's all since this is my first time writing a review, it's a big lengthy, so sorry about that. I'll read more of your stories since it looked interesting, so maybe I'll drop some of my reviews there too.
Viper Helios4 chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
I really enjoyed this story, I like both Touhou and Godzilla, but some of the Touhou fans were getting on my nerves constantly underestimating the big G, and I really apreciated how you showed how much of a force Godzilla can be. I know you said you weren't going to do a sequel but it would be interesting. Like maybe King Ghidorah and Gigan come to Gensokyo and are too much for the Touhou girls, especially King Ghidorah, so Yukari brings in Godzilla to help, but at the same time the monsters from monster island come through the gap as well. The story ends with a big ol battle reminiscent of Destroy all Monsters, and when its all over Godzilla takes his allies and leaves, that would be awesome.
WanWan90 chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
LOL! I love the part where Cirno ride in the car! "Yahoo! This is awesome! I'm both the strongest and fastest now!" That really make my day! Hahahaha!