Reviews for Save me from Fading
deatheagle202 chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
OMG! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAP!

HIS TWIN?

OMG! IM SOOOOOOO EXCITED! IM SO HAPPY!

*calms down* ok, its 1 am i want to scream in joy!, but ill wake up the neighborhood...anyway :) :D i can't stop smiling, anyway im seriously counting te days till the next chap comes out, what's reno gonna do? wheres axel? i can't wait to find out! thank you for writting this!
TouchMyKeyblade chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
OMG. RENO IS IN TOWN! lol Don't forget to update!
HappyFacesMakeTheWorldStopDead chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
m, not much to say... other than, GOOD JOB! i know, that's lame but, it is good, and i have no idae where the story is going, but i can guess, which is good for you to keep the readers surprised. i hope you won't take as long as you say, because if you do i won't give you motavation. SPEAKING of motvation, there's a cookie with your name on it! *hands you chocolate chip cookie* PEACE OUT!

p.s. WHY THE FUCK IS RENO THERE?
Kokoro Phantomhive chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Thank you, so much for updating! Whoot! Reno is here, lovelys! Hurry up and update! :D
AcceberRider chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
You aren't honestly going to leave us hanging at a part like this, now are you? I am very much in love with this story. Please continue.!
MoonlightSkye chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
Aww...Axel left... -bawls- I hope he comes back...
MaryMew chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
Yay! An update! D

A short chapter is better than none.

Please update as soon as you can!
his last walk chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
YOU'RE ALIIVE!

OMGG. I MISS YOU ;D

First thing I should say is: YAY, UPDATE!

Even if it's a short chapter.

Yeah, I read it really quickly. LOL.

I liked it ;D

YO, RENO IS IN THE STORY NOW, ZOMG. Drama? ;D

I actually forgot what kinda happened so I had to read a few things over. Zomg, but wao. You finally updated I'm so happy. Iz okay that you're busy. Now...go update KHR fandom. Ahaha!

GOOD LUCK WRITING TO THE EXTREME! ;D
TouchMyKeyblade chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Wow. I really like your story! Its well written and heartfelt... Poor Axel. DEMYX IS SO HYPER ITS ADORABLE! Please update soon!
Kokoro Phantomhive chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
Please write more soon, please please! It's really good! :D Very creative!
MoonlightSkye chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
I had to read the Demyx part like four times before I was like... WHAT! But, I understand and L.O.V.E. Your story!
angry.Katzchen chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
i understand. and liked the chapters a lot, hope you update soon so we can now what happens next :D
nyxtorii chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
omg this story is soo good

but i wish that roxas would just wake up already and see whats right in front of him

ITS SO OBVIOUS

poor axel and poor demyx too, but not for long, zexy is coming around!
Roxas-Chan chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
omg! Roxas needs to admit his feelings D:

Olette should go die She can have Hayner xD
his last walk chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
I DONT CARE THAT ITS CHEESY.

Well, actually, kay, I didn't think it was cheesy. I kinda liked it. Great way to end off a chapter. Axel's gonna take care of Roxas 3

And Hayner and Olette are axholes. D:

LOLOL. BUT I MEAN, YOU NEED THEM IN STORIES. SO IT'S ALL GOOD. I'm still loving this so far I can see you got over your writer's block. ;D Now...if only I can get through mine.

AKSJHASKDJASHDKj. AXEL IS ROXAS'S FIRE.

YEES. KAY. :D

There was one mistake I spotted:

"PLEASE HANYER!"

Hayner. xD You just mixed up the N and the Y, but it's all good. xD

Gah! Roxas! Why can't you see that your (adopted) brother loves youu! It makes me sad. Gahh. Aw, Demyx. I think he's thinking of something. Little schemer. xD

Good luck writing the next chapter. I'll do my best to be patient and not threaten you with any spams on msn or . ;D Stealer of languages 3

Hehh. I love you. :3

BYEEAND THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! Made my night 3

Also, don't worry I take all ideas into consideration. Yeah, sometimes I'm pressured, but it's okay. ;D Not by you. Just me being pressured by me... o-o If that makes sense. YOU'RE AWESOME, OKAY? DON'T STOP BEING AWESOME. 3