Reviews for Surviving Through Changes
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 16 . 5/23
nice update.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 14 . 5/23
Oh man, poor Mokuba. He's gonna be a real card. Get it? Card. Haha, I kill me with my puns. I just love YGOTAS. "And then you exploded. We met agan and then you exploded. You really need to stop doing that."
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 13 . 5/23
Oh man Shadi, you are being too curious and Mina is upset.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 12 . 5/23
O.o Why is Code Geass in this story? IT doesn't mesh and honestly a three-series crossover makes no sense. Why not just keep it as Sailor Moon and Yugioh and then throw in Geass in a separate story?
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 9 . 5/22
Interesting. What happened to her mother? Anyway I'm going to bed, gotta terminally ill pet to look after.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 8 . 5/22
Aha she sees through the pharaoh thing. IF YOU REALLY WISH TO KNOW THEN TALK TO THE HAND! Abridged was prob one of the first things I watched on Youtube.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 7 . 5/22
So she thinks. So she thinkssssss. When in reality, the fate of the universe once again rests in the hands of some teenage protagonists. Psst, is she gonna do some kind of reaction to Serenity Wheeler? She might think of Princess Serenity or something at first. Also, is it just me or do Serenity and Nunnally look a lot alike?

I'm not quite a fan of the canon rehashing but I think most of us start out this way, so I'll let that pass. I'm still wondering why she hasn't used her powers at any point. Especially on her mom. Her mom is clearly a Yoma.

VenusMomYoma2k17 Hashtag crazy woman.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 6 . 5/22
Speaking of which, does Yugi even have parents? All I see is his grandfather. Good chapter.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 5 . 5/22
Wtf? Her mom isn't possessed by a yoma and is instead crazy over her dad dying? The cancer thing felt a bit maudlin, like something out of a soap opera. It lacked the emotional shock it should have had on me as a reader. But seriously, wtf is up with her mom. I'm still going with possessed, because in no way would she ever rationally attack her daughter unless some yoma is lurking around and possessed her and preyed on her feelings of inadequacy.

I mean yeah, her mom is a little strict in the series, but she loves her. Her being abusive doesn't really make a lot of sense, if you consider that Sailor Moon's mom also acts the same way. It's a Japanese form of discipline, pretty much-they're stricter about parenting in that society. But cutting her with a blade sounds more like a Yoma thing. Yep, I'm still going with the Youma thing. That or else she has some possessed millennium object that is controlling her and gave her some evil alter ego, like Bakura.

WHY DIDN'T SHE THROW THE KNIFE AWAY? lOCK ALL OF THE KNIVES UP. Then her crazy mom can't hurt her anymore. I'm more surprised Artemis didn't attack her mother. This is Artemis and both he and Luna have made various moves to save their owners, not even caring about their own lives in the process. It's not like him to hide, he would have charged at her with his claws. Some OOCness here, but again is it OOC for me to torture Suzaku to near insanity in my fic? Yes.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 4 . 5/22
Hm, interesting, although I'm not a fan of high school fanfiction. I noticed a few comma errors that should be fixed and can be easily done so with some editing. Ha, I like that Mina is still her athletic self! Is it weird that I prefer her as a protagonist over Usagi? Usagi complains a lot and acts like a child while Minako is actually more likeable and funny to me.

Megan? I don't remember her in the series, is she an OC? If she is, she establishes herself well as a brat and bully. Please don't tell me she'll be on the island, bullying others. Coaches, ah they're sadistic mofos. I actually have trouble staying awake in college classes, thanks to my depression. So, hehe, gotta improvise with that somehow.

Anyhow, I'm gonna try and get an update going with the SAO story, not sure how much luck I'm gonna have with it, but my Code Geass/DC story is being updated soon, look forward to that.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 3 . 5/22
Jeeeez, just for her not getting food, her mom thinks it's okay to bitch-slap her? Jesus, is her mom possessed by a Yoma or something? I recall her mother getting possessed a lot in Sailor V. She's either possessed by a Yoma or else you're exaggerating her traits a bit much. While I know corporal punishment is still a thing in Japan, I doubt she would go this far. It feels a bit much.

Still, kinda frightening moment there. Made me jump. Couldn't Mina have just karate chopped that pervert into next week, though? Seriously.

On to the next chapter, I guess. Still pretty readable stuff. My earliest stuff is barely readable.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 2 . 5/22
Pretty cool, I like that Mina is having doubts about her new home. After all, she has just entered a new place, after all.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 1 . 4/13
Cool Thanks so much for reading and reviewing my SAO fic! I will continue it at some point, I really like your way of writing so far, it's really good.
Victoria

You know if you cant decide the pairing you should finish book 1 series and make book 2 for joey/minako and book 3 for seto/minako that way we readers won't be confuse and either couples work great in this stories.

Or you can try make extra ending for both of them in one series.
victor janus chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
... you are aware that solves nothing right... you are moving domino to America because it can't be in Japan because of this being in the same universe as a code geass crossover... when the biggest point of divergence in the code geass verse is that America lost the revolutionary war and thus never existed.