Reviews for Surviving Through Changes
bunnychu15 chapter 100 . 4/5
This was a wonderful story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it since Sailor Venus is my favorite sailor soldier, Duelist Kingdom was my favorite arc, and Pegasus, Joey, and Kaiba are three of my favorite characters from that series. I do however have one thing to say so please hear me out:

Minako's mom (in the manga) wasn't shown as abusive. She was actually a bit of a ditz and her dad wasn't around too much. Cecelia/Cyndia was a very sweet woman which is one of the reasons why Pegasus fell in love with her. I know you're trying to add to the suspense by not revealing Minako's parentage just yet, but to explain her personality changes, I recommend you try the following in a side-fic for this series that answers the question of whether or not Minako is Pegasus' child:
-Cecelia's and Pegasus' relationship wasn't seen too much in the series, so you might have the relationship be stressful on her for some other reason (not just the big five but maybe have his father disapprove of her or something.) This would provide a reason for her cheating on him with Toshido Aino (did I misspell it?)
-Give Cecelia some sort of a mental health issue to explain her mistreatment of Minako. Childbirth can cause mothers to go through depression, along with other things. That combined with Toshido Aino (again, did I misspell it?) being in the hospital would provide a logical explanation for the way Cecelia treats Minako (in addition to the fact that she reminds her of Mr. Aino.)

Overall, this was a nice story and I think the series has potential. I will read the sequel once I watch more of Code Geass as all I've seen of it at the moment are a few episodes and Code MENT. I prefer to really get to know a series before reading about it and since the Code Geass characters play a heavy role in your sequel story, I feel I need to do my research before giving you a proper review. Take care and I look forward to reading more from you. Your writing style is very fluid and I like it. :)
SweetAnimeLover chapter 100 . 3/29
It was an interesting story
yu-jo-so9278 chapter 100 . 5/23/2015
Great story.
yu-jo-so9278 chapter 84 . 5/23/2015
Mina falls asleep on Joey. Too cute.
yu-jo-so9278 chapter 76 . 5/23/2015
That scene where Tristan keeps beat up by Joey and Mina made my day. Dang! I love this story.
Amora Potter chapter 100 . 5/1/2015
I'll be honest here, I have read this story about a million times and I still come back and read it. I loved Sailor Moon growing up and I actually just started watching Yu-Gi-Oh not that long ago. This is exactly the type of story I would see play out if this were apart of the Yu-Gi-Oh TV series. I also love the sequel to this and is actually dying for you to update it. Ok, now this story has got me all pumped up and creative. I gotta make my own Yu-Gi-Oh and Sailor Moon crossover. Keep making these awesome stories and good luck on the Golden Strands
dragonrider90 chapter 100 . 4/19/2015
I just finished reading this story and you have me wanting to read more of it. I plan on reading a Date with Destiny next. I have never seen Code Geaas before but this anime sounds quite interesting so I might give it a shot. I am a HUGE fan of Yugioh and Sailor moon and I love the story that you put together. Keep up the good work.
new1932 chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
got a little lost in the duel, but i always get lost in action scenes so it was really good!
new1932 chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
Nice chapter, really well written poor mina
new1932 chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
This was a nice chapter too! I like it
new1932 chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
oh,interesting chapter!
new1932 chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
this was a nice enjoyable chapter
new1932 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
This seems like an interesting read
Cross1412 chapter 100 . 12/13/2014
I like the story. Especially the relationship between Mina and Joey.
yu-jo-so9278 chapter 92 . 8/18/2014
I love this chapter, these two are sooooooo perfect together. But Artemis is a grouch.