Reviews for Surviving Through Changes
W-FangMetal chapter 7 . 4/8
The reason why Kaiba tore the Blue Card in half was "You can only have three copies in your deck. The fourth was unnecessary." I recommend you to watch the japanese voice with english subtitle that has the original dialogue. The english voice was great, but the dialogue doesn't fit.
W-FangMetal chapter 6 . 4/8
Interesting story for Sailor Moon with Yugioh! However, in this chapter duel there are some dueling mistakes between Joey and Minako. You said Sailor Jupiter's ATK was 1500 and Joey's Flame Swordsman's ATK was 1800, and you increased Jupiter's ATK to 1800 with Lightning Gauntlet, and if two monsters attack with the same ATK, both will be destroyed. Also, Stop Defense can only target one opponent's monster, and it's a Spell (Magic) card, not Trap. And during Joey's turn, he shouldn't be able to play two monsters facedown, it's just one summon per turn.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 100 . 9/4/2017
Fairly good story overall. I will give this a 7.2/10. Not bad but could use some work.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 89 . 9/4/2017
...okay so that was explained. But I still think the three crossovers thing is going too far.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 77 . 9/3/2017
Mina's mom is possessed by a youma, there is no other explanation for it.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 75 . 9/3/2017
Nice message from Shadi and you write Yugi pretty well.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 72 . 9/3/2017
Uhh...now this got even more ridiculous. I really think a rewrite would do this good.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 70 . 8/16/2017
Interesting I like where it's going now.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 69 . 8/7/2017
Interesting.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 64 . 8/7/2017
It's all good so far.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 63 . 8/7/2017
Ah, she's gonna tell the truth.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 59 . 8/7/2017
Whoa, that's interesting.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 58 . 8/7/2017
Megan is such an annoying character. I'm glad she lost in this one, maybe she'll lose her ego. She needs a MIND CRUSH.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 56 . 8/7/2017
Joey will beat Bandit Keith, after all, they're-in America.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 53 . 8/7/2017
O.o I thought Yugi's actual skull was incinerated and had a horrifying mental image.