Reviews for Twilight
Anomynous chapter 6 . 11/10/2010

I just recently found this story, so this is my first review of it. Anyway just saying I'm here, like you wanted and I really like this story with Cyclonis as the main character in Twilight. Please update soon! Can't wait!
Doesn'tLikeTwilight chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
Hello, just letting you know I exist. Like your...adaptation.
Ghosty chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Hi. It's good. Makes Twilight interesting with Cyclonis as the main character.
smileyfacer chapter 6 . 12/3/2009
As usual, it's a great chapter. :) Everybody tells you this, but damn you need to hear it more anyway! Your writing is SO good that it makes me wanna puke in jealousy. As much as I don't wanna admit it, the style you have is like my.. erm inspiration. It's just so good, I wish I could write the same way.

Now, after this embarassing confession, UPDATE soon!
starfirix chapter 6 . 12/3/2009
Yeah, well this is starfirix again, too lazy to log in.. hee...

Loved the conversation! But I preferred it when she was cutting. This is getting a little mushy, and I don't do mushy. But only then will it go with the flow of the story, so good work anyway!

You know the kind of stuff I like from my 'Light and Dark' story, anyways.
ME Yes me the ghost-reader chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
Ok, I'll review. You've forced me to break a life long habit of procrastination and laziness.

I find the story quite interesting, infact. I've actually never read Twilight, (or, to be more acurate, only read the first 90 pages of the book, got bored, and instead played video games) so I really don't know where the story is going. (Not that I mean it in a bad way, I mean it in a suspenseful way.) I actually prefer your writing to Meyer's writing. You're quite the author, and capture the way that Cyclonis and Edward react quite well, in my opinion. Thanks for the entertaining tale.
thegreatstormhawks chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
you said you didnt mind if ghost readers only gave you 1 word reviews so here it is awesome
Missy-Dedocakes chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
PURE. AWESOMENESS. I swear I would buy this story over the original Twilight.

...I mean, yes, I hate Twilight, but having Cyclonis in here makes it SO much cooler 3 And the way you write her is hilarious! That 'what're you gonna do, throw a rock at the car?' and how she reacted was a total win moment. :P
Missy-Dedodakes chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
“Remind me to rant about how much I hate normal in a few minutes, ’kay?”

Normally (lol, punny) I despise when characters say stuff like that- ‘I’ll tell you about that in a bit’ or ‘I’ll explain this later’ because they NEVER tell you or explain what they were talking about and then just leave me in the dark. But I liked it here. It already tells me she hates normality without really needing to explain it later.

Lol, as if Cyclonis could like being normal anyway. XD

“Okay, who was I kidding. Of course I was judging them. I had been judging them from the moment I stepped in.”

XD I adore Cyclonis. See, if I was reading this as Bella, I’d think she’s a jerk, but Cyclonis already is a jerk. XD

But I really liked the ending to this chapter, it gives her a more human tone. 3
Missy-Dedodakes chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Gosh, your writing is gorgeous. 3 I love how you keep it very similar to the book without turning Cyclonis into an evil version of Bella. I dunno, maybe I just love how that dictator talks. Either way, I really like it :D
smileyfacer chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
Haha this was epic! It's so great to see a nasty 'Bella' in the book, and in some way it works way better than just being totally in love with him! The sarcasm is really good, and I couldn't help but giggle at the last parts. Update soon; yay! :D
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
awesome chapter! u rock kitty! update as soon as you can!
Eddie chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Eddie chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
i give u flames
The World Is Silent Here chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
Aiee! Cyclonis signed off her letter to dear Daddy with, er, Cyclonis! What would Social Services think? Loophole, loophole...

Otherwise, loved it. Now only I'm realizin' how much I am like Cyclonis at school. Real sarcastic, slightly snobbish...

Loved it. As I said before, this template suits Edward just fine. Good. Such people need to shoved onto a brick wall more often.