Reviews for Trophy Wife
Well done!
Montara chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Congratulation for your winning. You had described with a few words an entire life. Thank you.
MusicInStillMotion chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I love this its nice to see a story about Narcissa and her feelings about Voldyworts demise.
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Genius. Loved it. :)
elle chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I really like this look at Narcissa.
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This is a very clever drabble, playing on Narcissa's character beautifully. I thought it was clever and well written, and very touching. I loved it.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Oh, yes, Narcissa won. It cost Snape's life-but since she didn't care about him, that part didn't matter. Only Lucius and Draco matter to her, so a few tears and Looking Pathetic was a price she was willing to pay.

But in a world of magic, is that really the only price she'll have to pay? Well, in Rowling's world it is.

Nice drabble.
Solcha63 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This sums Narcissa up neatly. Well done.
telperien chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
In so few words you captured the essence of what I imagine, could be Narcissa.

Short, insightful and powerful.
I'm Like Hey What's Up Hello chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
i always liked narcissa, you made her sound so much cooler though
ren-san chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I loved this. Keep on writing!
Bellegeste chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wow! It comes as a surprise to read a LM/NM fic from you, but you have managed to get under the skins of both characters in so few words. Shows that its your natural empathy that fuels your writing, not just the passion for Snape.

This gels so beautifully with canon, without going into laboured analysis of the whys and wherefores.

That says it all - perfectly.

I think sometimes you forget what a fantastic, sensitive writer you are. This is just lovely.
rae-sim chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Narcissa was a strong character in the last book. I've never tried writing to specifications like that, but I imagine it's not easy.