Reviews for O Captain, My Father
MidnightMoon2 chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
This is GENIUS! I really love the concept of the story, and that you decided to give poor, babelicious Todd a love interest! I know you're probably busy, but PLEASE update it soon.
Kiky guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
I really liked this fanfiction so far, and I loved the way you 'intruded' Abigail in the story. I hope you'll write more soon :)
Hufflepuff Hex chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
It's a pity that it's been 3 months since you've updated. I really like your story. Please update soon!
MANDERS87 chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
I hope that update soon this story is really good i want to find out what happens with the rest of the story.
RevelationToBehold68 chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
I adore this! TOOOOD! He's so cute! Haha. And I love thinking of Keating as a Father.
Scooter12345 chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
I love it! Is it just me or do I get a wiff of CRUSH!
AladdinForever chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
This is really interesting! I'm glad you're updating; I'm really enjoying reading it! Keep up the good work!
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Aw this is cute i liked it
TheWickedKitty chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Oh, I like this idea! Mr. Keating's daughter coming to Welton and making friends with Keating's favorite students...Great! Although I hate Nolan...restricting her from seeing her father, that's just cruel!

I can't wait for updates!
Scooter12345 chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
I loves! It's amazing! Abby is so sweetness! I loves this! We're watching the movie in my Humanities Class and I saw it for the first time earlier this year. It's my favorite film so naturally I'm exited to watch it FOR a class. Again LOVES.
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
This seems good! I hope you update soon!
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
*waves*

Oh, first story. It's like the first day of school all over again. Hopefully without the throwing up though.

Hm...*chin stroking* wel, it's a bit cliche but atleast it's a new cliche for the fandom...does that make sense? Also the first time I read the letter bit I thought you meant Keating had like MADE it, like sewing it himself. Hehehe.

I'm not CRAZY about the fact she's going to Welton, just because logically she probably would have gone to Henley or something but it's your story not mine. Also, I was surprised you haven't put in anything about that lady in Keating's photo, the one in London? Maybe that'll come up later.

All I have to say is YAY PAPERCLIPS!

-Cloudy