Reviews for Between the Lines
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 3/17
Awesome! I loved it!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 2/27
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Kirk had amazing talent with drawing things. Many fics have him possessing an eidetic memory, so super detailed drawing super talent wouldn't be that far-fetched. Also, it is Jim. He practically lives to surprise people with abilities they didn't think he had. :)
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
:D
nice one!
The thing is, I can totally see this happening. Totally awesome.
Total Rockets!
LostInTheMiddle chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wow. I haven't read such a beautiful story for ages. At least, it certainly seems like that.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I just adore the idea - Jim the artist is wonderful :) Thanks for sharing
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
AAAAH! YES! check off the bucket list! GAAAH! I can just see him in some sort of quiet rec room sketching away!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
You write feels so well. I'm glad I found this fic!

- Spark
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Oooh, Jim as an artist. Now that's fun! Great work.

Cheers,
Jimelda
emJeanie chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Such an amazing story!
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I loved this. Nice little unique take on Jim's character.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This story gave me the warm and fuzzies! :)
Neellok chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I adore your writing! As a fellow Christian, it made me happy to read your profile saying what you wouldn't write. It has been a bit difficult to find gen stories in the Star Trek fandom for me. I'm happy that I found you as an author. :)

I really enjoyed reading this story. I liked hearing other people's perspective's on Jim's art talent, and you describing the many drawing that he did. I could picture them in my mind. My favorite ones were Chekov (because them drawing bubble heads is very amusing) and Spock (because it was so sweet of him to draw Amanda).

Great work. I look forward to reading your other stories.

-Ne
AngelQueen chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Oh my, this is beautiful! Our Jimmy is so talented! *hugs him and beams proudly* I especially love the last ficlet, where Bones gets to take a look at Jim's sketchbook and how he views everything Jim's drawn there - Gaila, Nero, old!Spock, Spock and Nyota, etc. Brilliant!

Great job! Thanks for sharing!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
In the prompt (I'm not sure if you wrote it or copied it) the roman numerals are wrong: XI is eleven, IX is nine. This fic is great though. I loved the scene with Chekov and Kirk doodling through the diplomatic meeting. Thanks for sharing.
One More Disaster chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I love this story. I've read it at least five times, and I decided that I really should review and let you know how much I love it. I love the idea that Jim has hidden talents that the crew discover over the course of their mission, and I love the fact that Bones is the only one who isn't surprised.

These are all cute, but I have to say that I think I like Chekov and Spock. I like how Jim acts all innocent as he encourages Chekov in not paying attention. And having him give Spock a drawing of Amanda to remember her by is so adorable.

Anyway, I really, really love this story.

Fae