Reviews for Corruptive Potential
callmeasinnercallmeasaint chapter 1 . 9/6
Wow, awesome job! You really captured Meg's perspective!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh, wow. Like WOW WOW. You nailed the voice on this one. I could hear S6 Meg's voice.

The "cloud-hopper" and "couldn't get it up" lines were awesome!
MaryAlejandra chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is real shit. You basically just reiterated the tiny scene from the episode but it was so shit it didn't even scratch the surface of the original. Honestly, don't just give a scene summary actually write something worth reading.
BrokenDream83 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I like it!
Benedicti0n chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Magnificent short. I love the sexual tention between these two characters. I hope they put that sort of mood in the show with these guys together.

Also, I like how you keep Castiel's character intack. I think keeping his thoughts and feelings a mystery to readers, makes in character more believable.

TranquilTears chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
As several other have already stated, I would LOVE to see some sort of follow-up to this story where Meg has Castiel completely at her mercy. That entire scene had so much sexual tension and it was clearly obvious that Meg wanted Castiel so very badly and Castiel played up on that. PLEASE! tell me you have something jumping around in your head for a sequel!
Anonymous5555 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I'm so glad someone wrote a fic to that scene from 5x10. It made Castiel ten times hotter, and Meg definetely wanted him. As much as I adore Cas, the idea of him at Meg's mercy is interesting. I'd love to see Meg get her revenge.
MoonlightRitual chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Love it!

So glad there was someone out there that wrote a tag to this scene. That bit of the episode was so incredibly hot... I like pure innocent Cas, but that bit where he played upon her sexual deviance and strung her along was just amazing! Hope there's more authors that will write some Meg/Cas stuff, because it's just begging to be written. Of course I don't see it happening, since unfortunately this fandom is full of horny fat fangirls who think they are advocates for gay rights by writing/reading slash *eyeroll*
L. Eastham chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I REALLY REALLY love this! Perfectly captured Meg's character, her voice, her thoughts, her body language, everything! You can tell how much she wanted that kiss from the "cloud-hopping prissy pants angel".

It would be amazing if there was some little follow-up to this tag...because you did kind of leave it open for one by the way you ended this; what with Meg vowing revenge and all. As one of your other reviewers "it would be intriguing to read about Castiel at Meg's mercy"
Blushing Cherry chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Definitely a gem here! I'm so tired of having all of that ridiculous out of character slash being shoved down my throat by lonely, unattractive fangirls that I've nearly given up on trying to search for any general h/c, angst, Cas-Dean fics. I'm usually not a shipper of any kind, just because romance (of any kind) usually bores me, but this scene between Meg and Castiel? I couldn't help but to ship these two. I guess it's not really a conventional pairing, because it's completely one sided on Meg's part (at least in my opinion) and Meg, the female, would be the take charge dominate one. Not sure I'd find this pairing quite as fun/alluring if it was a consenting relationship. I guess that makes me kind of sick, but hey, at least I'm honest! ;)
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I have been craving Meg x Cas stuff ever since that scene in 5.10. We all know Meg's always be a sexual deviant and honestly, I can see how she'd have lots of fun corrupting and defiling an angel. Of course in this fandom het is a rare thing, even though it would be an intriguing read to read about Castiel at Meg's mercy.

You really captured Meg's voice here and her inner thoughts as well, nice job! That entire scene was very sensual with the close proximity, the heavy panting breaths, hooded eyes and arm around her waist... Meg was definitely expecting a kiss
QuillSwift chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Yay! Great work - and quick too ;) I've been looking for a Castiel Meg fic ever since that hot scene from 5.10! I thought you captured her voice very well with those thoughts - she was very, very willing and expectant in that scene ;) And nicely capped off with an ominous ending; we know that Meg likes her revenge. This works as canon for me :D
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Chilling and unique! I'm loving how much everyone is making out of this one amazing episode. Well done!
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Ooh! Nice one-shot! Yeah, that scene I have to admit had some very nice smuldering sexual undertones and Castiel looked seriously HOT! :) Awesome job!