Reviews for Martyrs and Thieves
thunderfromheaven chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
This story enraptures me, I won't lie. Please update! This is awesome!
HellzCrusader chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
awesome fic! ive never tried the cousland origin, im totally stuck on the mages XD fantastic job, i cannot wait to read more :)
bublinka chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Now I'm captured by your story. I beg you to continue, this is just so interesting to read, I can't explain it. How do you do it?

I really love Alistair/Amell pairing more, but this fic is a marvel. Great!
MeowMeow chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
I hope that you eventually continue this story- it's so rare to find something so well written and compelling, it would be a shame not to see it finished. There really needs to be more stuff out there like this because it's just top-quality.
Jenna53 chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Good story.
LauraMuffin chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Please continue! I am guessing you got swept up with IRLness (as happens to the best of us!) but I genuinely hope you find your way back to this story. It IS well written (agreeing with the person below me). You really have a gift for dialogue. Hope to get an email telling me another chapter was posted :)
2278084 chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Another who is subscribing in hope of updates. One hopes that you haven't abandoned this completely, as it is well-written (difficult to find) and off to a good start.
Elusive Horizon chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
I sincerely hope you continue this story. It's refreshing and enjoyable!
tarysande chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I'm very sorry there isn't more to this story; the potential is enormous, and your writing talent shines. I think I'll subscribe on the off-chance that it does get updated.
Daisy chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Hi there,

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading your Dragon Age stories. You write extremely well and I love the complex, bittersweet developments from the game's inspiration. Can we expect another chapter soon? :-)
Lady Pixel chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
I love it, do find your muse and keep writing :)
Anna Sheridan chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
This is beautiful. Please don't leave them here.
spreethis chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
omg. you need to write more. i'm in love with this fic
Zepheera chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I love this story, I can't wait to read more!
tmelange chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
Very interesting to try to continue one of the harshest of the endings (the harshest, of course, being when you agree to have Alistair put to death, lol). I'd love to see more of this, just to see how you handle it all. Bravo!