Reviews for Knowing
Anonymalous chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I love how you tied it all together with the happy endings thing. Poor Red.
DarrenShanForeva123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
this story, i would so cry for but im in public... ;-;
AliceFray chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
So sad and sooo true!
Gear42 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Awww, poor Red. Lovely, in character, fic.

Also, the link doesn't work - you get a notice saying this page doesn't exist.
Rictusempra Tickles chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awww! This is so cute and sad. The end gave me chills and now I feel like I want to cry. This is is wonderful. I love your Half Moon stories!
Dreaming Maya chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Awww! That's not fair! This is too short! I wanted more! I still want more!

... RED DOES SO GET A HAPPY ENDING! ... Maybe! ... well; I hope he does ... Besides; it's not his fault Half Moon is really clueless ...
Leoanda Taylor chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Awwww! Sad, but I like it! Thank you!
karierte chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This is really accurate!

I think you have the gift of IN CHARACTERNESS: you really get in the character's head and I feel safe with your fictions as I know that you won't do it wrong, so to speak. Like, I predict I will never see a tripolar depiction of my new slash pairing loves.

Did that make any sense at all?

Oh dear.

Ah well, thumbs up.
XXbeautifullyXXbrokenXXheart chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
awesome story, adn i noticed that u are the only one who has written in this section. KUDOS FOR YOU! write more and review my stories please if u kno anime.

MIDNIGHT
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Since this is so short, I can't say much ... Except that, again, I like it.

(And I don't think there's any way you could have pulled it off with first person. Just for the record. :) )

I'm not a huge fan of drabbles or double-drabbles, but still, I did like this-mostly because I think if you had made it any longer, the angst may have gotten a bit out of hand. You never know, but still.

Thanks!