Reviews for Scar Tissue
Aelibia chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Amazing!
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I like this; very good and descriptive. The way you described everything...I really got into it! I still am after *Checks watch* ten minutes! :)

Some people hate little fics like this under one thousand words. I don't mind them though; if they're really good, which this one is.

And some people HATE this pairing. I know Naruto fans who think it's the most disgusting pairing they've ever heard of. -_- But that's probably because, a lot of people don't appricate Lee. They see him as a busy-eyebrowed weirdo with a disability. But...I actually like him. I see through that. *Glances over at anti-Lee people and coughs*

Anyway, Lee and Sakura? They wouldn't make a bad couple. If she wasn't so damn into Sasuke then maybe she could give Lee a chance!
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This is so sad yet so gorgeous! I loved your description of his fingers.
Canuck101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
interesting. Not a bad Lee and Sakura. I love this pairing, so please make sure to keep writing.
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I really, really enjoyed this. I think there's something to be said for fan writers, regardless of the fandom, whom (or is it who?) can take under 600 words and make their word leave a tangible, lasting impression.

I don't know how to put into words how... striking this was. The style was almost heavy and meaningful. I would say it was suffocating in the realism it conveyed of these two characters and the weaknesses they suffer; Lee is always outclassed and outmatched, and his almost "suicidal regimes" (I thought that was a nice way to put that) show little fruition, and Sakura barely scrapes by with the skills she does have. But I don't know if "suffocating" would be flattering used that way, or not.

In any case, it was a touching, descriptive piece. I happen to like the notion of Lee and Sakura together as well.

*faves*