Reviews for Trust
RydiaGrace chapter 83 . 1/31
Absolutely Wonderful! I was sad when it ended, which with the recent stories I have found, that is not the case. Do you think you will do a sequel? Show them adjusting as parents? Or maybe do little stories about how each of them joined the Cullens. Looking forward to all that you wright.
magmom4 chapter 78 . 11/15/2014
You got rid of Jacob. Now we need to do the same with Renee.
magmom4 chapter 75 . 11/15/2014
I have been wondering about a word you use. I didn't know if it is something people in your country say or if it is spelled wrong. It is "YEAH". You are writing
yeau. I am wondering if it is a misspelled word or something you say.
dont1855 chapter 29 . 1/26/2013
awwwwwwwww come on now PLEASE LET THEM JUST SAY IT I...LOVE...YOU. hehehehe
dont1855 chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
awww i wanted someone to kick her ass maybe later I HOPE :) DEB.
dont1855 chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
so i though it was time to stop and review i cant stop long enough to i really love this story thank you for it SO OFF I GO got more reading to do and what is Jacob going to do when he finds out about Bella? see ya soon :) DEB.
CaseyDawsonFan4Ever chapter 83 . 10/28/2011
Wow I totally fell in love with this story the mintue I ready I was glued what an incrediable story I so wish you would do a sequel so we can see Bella go through her pregnancy. this story was amazing Good Job and keep up the good work.
micamariani chapter 83 . 7/12/2011
I have to say, I spent one day and half reading this story and I have to say that this was the best way to spend it.

This story is absolutely amazing. You show us how much Bella grow up since the beggining until the end with a type of drama that doesnt make us depress or angry.

I'm so tired of stories where Edward leaves bella or they break up for some time and then got back together and I read this one and there's nothing of this.

Thank you very much... I absolutely love it and sure will be expecting some new stories from you.

And I just saw your beta is butterflybetty and I love her stories too... you two make a great time!
itlnbrt chapter 83 . 3/27/2011
Great story... enough drama to keep it interesting but not too much to make it an angst fest. Mostly a journey to trust and love. Thanks for sharing and thanks to BB for sending me your way!
rebelwithoutacauselolxx chapter 83 . 2/1/2011
You know what would make this absolutely perfect? (Even more so than it already is - I loved everything about this story, but I would absolutely love it if you wrote a sequel about Bella x Edward's future and having their baby...

I don't know, some part of me believes that even though her relationship with her father is becoming stronger all the time now that Charlie's sober and Renee's out of their life, Bella will still have some fears and insecurities about becoming a parent, about not want to be the kind of mother Renee was - even though we ALL know just how impsooible that is.

Bella's personality would become WAY WAY too OOC if she screwed up as a mother...do you understand what I mean by Bella having these fears?

P.S I just wanted to also comment that I thought it was interesting and a little different seeing Renee painted in such an overly negative light - most of the other stories that I've read paint a male Character, or more specifically Charlie or James as the "bad guy"...but I think you did an amazing job doing this story! :)

Please consider the sequel...I'm sure many of your TRUST fans would like to see a sequel as well...

Regards,

Rebelwithoutacauselolxx
Miss E R chapter 83 . 1/3/2011
Finished.. I really really loved this story!

It was perfect :D

Miss E R chapter 82 . 1/3/2011
wow, the wedding was beautiful, you have had me in tears the whole way through but especially at this.

Perfect.

Miss E R chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Such a romantic! I am so glad Edward is taking care of her, and I love your Rose!
Miss E R chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
good start, I can't wait to find out more!

georgie porgie pudding pie chapter 83 . 11/21/2010
Wonderful story! I only have a few comments. Some of your spelling was off, nothing I couldn't understand though. Also I found some parts of the story confusing and wished you added a little more to it. But it was an awesome story :)