Reviews for Tender Feet
FAN!
SN359 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
l
BlueLucied chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Then we torment them! Bwahaha. Bravo, very well written.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I'm starting to think SokkaandAang are as evil as an angry Katara. Hey, what do you tell people when theAvatar gats mad? Take cover! He's Aangry! Okay, thatwas something Sokka would say. Ignore me. I like this.

-Dyslexic Nerd
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Lol .. this was cute and I liked the ending cause that is so what I would have done.
AwesomePossumSlytherin chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I think it would be awesome if you made a sequel or something :) good story!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Great job! I REALLY liked it.
Gannent chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I like this story. Only two little criticisms- that she calls him Cinderella (because I don't know if that story exists in their world) and that she says that her burn is red. Just because I don't think she really knows what red is. But I thought it was cute and I love the Toko pairing. Nice work!
Jess the Weird chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
YAY YAY YAY! Will you ever continue this? This is the best Toko story I've ever read! PLEASE!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This one-shot should've happened. :)
courtneykutie chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That was good and funny!
A Quiet Chaos chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Haha! I love Aang and Sokka at the end! It makes me laugh :D I really enjoy this.
jeronimotorchwood chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Haha! That's a really cool story! :D

I really like the way you write, plus, Toph is so in-character! :DD
avearia chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Cute fic. I liked the chemistry between Toph and Zuko. It was cute and believable. I liked how Toph kept being sarcastic and Zuko didn't realize she was joking-that was funny! :)

I'd like to point out that at the beginning of the fic you made it seem like she knew/met him before, quoting things he used to say and accusing "How could I think for a second that he might have changed?" or saying "Good luck with that, after all you've done", which makes it sound like she'd encountered him before and already had a bias against him, even though Zuko "Left" the story before Toph appeared. Anyway, that's just the vibe I got, I'm just letting you know. I think Toph would normally just be generally pissed at him or treat him like any other enemy afterwards, not jump to conclusions and immediately assume that whatever stories Katara and the gang told her were true. That's just what I think, anyway.

Other than that it seemed like a very good fic. I enjoyed reading it very much. :)
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
At last, the long-awaited Toko fic has arrived! I am greatly pleased with the result, too.

Toph is very in character, and amusingly so. She's just doing her snarky, down-to-earth thing, and it's confusing the mess out of Zuko. Zuko's also well done, which is laudable. That awkward transition is difficult to capture, but you did so. And who knew they had such a fun dynamic? Sokka was awesome. I love the last line.

I also like the issues I've never thought about before... like fire benders carrying around salve. It makes so much sense.

I like it much. Keep it up!