Reviews for Dominus Tecum
Danae chapter 9 . 6/23
Love the whole dang thing! Wish there was more!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
This story is so good. Has awesome characters too. ;) Please we need a conclusion!What is going to happen next ? I know that this is late but if you could please continue this? :-) I will give you cookies? :-*
Amber611 chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
Amazing fic & job so far! I absolutely LOVE it! I really hope to see more of this! :)
TheNeutralJedi chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Awesome cant wait for more :)
The Stygian Angel chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Awesome;) Plz update as soon as possible:D
0appletree0 chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
i really hope you pick this story up again :) it's amazing1
streetsbehind chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
ARHHHH ! Please please please update !
asdghjkldeanli chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Continue this story pleaseeee
DeanJo chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
update pleasee! :D
Heatherlina chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
I hope you continue this story.
cheekymonster2 chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
OMFG i just read your story and it excellent- deans inner struggle and slowly realizing he wants jo- sams problems and i love gabriel please update soon
Belladonna-Isabella chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
An other wonderful chapter of an extraordinary story. The portrayal of the angels, the implication of other powers and the strong emotions displayed make this a fascinating story.

To tell you the truth, I much prefer this story than the original. For me the entirety of the story went downhill, especially in the last episodes. You have woven a much more interesting one and a more realistic, if I may say so. Angels have personalities and desires and they have a purpose, they are not simply unruly children as portrayed in the series. The display of emotion from all of them is simply fascinating to me.

It is also wonderful the way you remind us, from time to time, that they are beings that see things in an other light, they have an other perspective:

"We are Angels," Michael said icily, "your rules, your thoughts-none of it applies to us. Not in the way that you are thinking."

I love Michael's portrayal and the way he acts/thinks, the same goes for Gabriel. I was soo disappointed to see Gabriel's fate in the show.

I really hope that you will continue this story, it has the potential to become really epic and a far better conclusion to the Apocalypse arch than the actual series.
LastingDream chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
omg! great chapter ) Please, update soon. Amaranth too XD
Calie1 chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
This has got to be one of the best Jo/Dean stories I've read. I really love this. You write very well and the story and ideas are great. You've got so much going on here wit Jo and the other angels. I noticed you haven't updated in a while, so I really hope you plan on continuing this.
sudoku chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
Please update soon! I love Amarath more than this but please don't abandon this as well!

As long as you include lots of Gabster in both stories, I am really happy.

Great characterization! I love the Angels (in your story) but could we get on with the Demon Lords as well! I think as someone said it's unlikely to have so many archangels running around but it's your story so I respect them. They are cool anyway!