Reviews for Persuasion
browneyedgirl713 chapter 25 . 9/9
This story is amazing, one of the best I’ve ever read on here! I can’t get over this love story, you should be so proud of yourself for writing this!
act-not-think chapter 25 . 1/18
I love this story so so much. It's the perfect blend of my favorite Austen novel and Dasey and I swear every time I read it (I've read like 4 or 5 times over, the past couple of years), I always have to pause and think oh shit it's a Persuasion redo, because every time I read it, it's like reading it for the first time. And it's absolutely gorgeous. It's so well-written and in context with Dasey as a relationship but also to the Persuasion storyline and it fits so well. I always look forward to reading and re-reading this story, because I feel like it never grows old and it's so special. Gorgeous.

xoxo
I love this, really i truly do, but whatever happened to Derek's girlfriend? The one he brought Tiffany earrings for? Or did Iissue that being explained somewhere?
angiesoluv1 chapter 14 . 9/16/2016
Paul being mentioned just made my day!
angiesoluv1 chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
Hahaha I love how Casey told Louisa that she and Derek loved together! Omg
csinyfan1101 chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
This was just perfectly perfect! I loved it, just like all your Dasey stories!
Ezzy658 chapter 25 . 7/6/2014
I enjoyed this however I feel like we needed a chapter that shows Derek making the decision about the wedding. It was just so random. I mean what happened to his girlfriend or was she a lie?
Archel-Always chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
This is so amazing! I can't even put it into words! :')
Johijoha chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
ok. this is embarassing. It actually took me till chapter 10 to get the connection between title and character names. And I love the book and the movie. How could I miss that?
Halle Alexis chapter 25 . 1/7/2014
I love how you manage to write Casey and Derek's relationship so wonderfully as well as telling Lizzie and Edwin's story, too. I love both couples and you write the whole family very well.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 25 . 11/30/2013
Please write more...
Hazmatt chapter 25 . 8/24/2013
Wonderful story! I'm glad everything worked out! I really enjoyed it!
ViolentDelight chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
love
pretticool chapter 25 . 5/7/2013
Great! There are no words
Susuki6789 chapter 25 . 4/17/2013
Loved the story! Loved how Derek proposed! And Lizwin! So cute and overall the story was great!