Reviews for Lost Memory of The Flock
roseandlissa chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This story has been sold to my other account. This new account is only for those great fans! Please hang tight and go to midnighteternity. The story will be rewritten and will be bigger, better and more awesome than ever before.
Watertreker568 chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
write more. jeze i hate cliff hangers. PLease! WRITE MORE!
Watertreker568 chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
I can just predict madness. i mean, the flock, in school. Yikes!
KirstenCerece chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
I really think that you can do a much better job on this rose. I've seen your stuff and I want you to try. Please? Over all, I story line is pretty good.
Aleria14 chapter 9 . 12/17/2009
GREAT MATE! Mate Great. Fate date. Date Fate. Destiny Festiny. Festiny destiny. Ping pong ding dong. splish splash. Fang is A fag! I want to fall into a huge pile of happy fangs but that's impossible he's emo. cow ha. If I fell into a pile of Iggys I would catch his blindness. Max would boss me aroud. Nudge would talk me to death. Gazy would fart me into a oblivion.
Aleria14 chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
HIYou fair dinkim head bottom brain! My head mush your head full of lollipoop and smileys! m smileys! I'm so dumb I tried to put M and Ms in alphabetical order! BING. Tick Tock! MUMY! I see a dolphin out my window and it's a mean alcholohic and drug addict. HAHA
Aleria14 chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
HI! Wow you're a real darn kangaroo rider! Ding dong. I think we went crazy at Graduation.
LizTheBookNerd chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
its good, but it seems kinda rushed. ome minute its max's first day at school and next she suddenly has a boyfriend at the disco
Nighthawk21 chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
good so far, keep it up! D

fly on,

Nighthawk21
p.s.ily chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
awwesome
Tammerly chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
augh! max remember!
Book-Devourerx chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
OMG! I might cry! Max is dancing and has a boyfriend!
iluvbooks379 chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
cool story! can't wait for the next chapter! :)
emomusickid chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
good chapter i can't wait for the next chapter
Book-Devourerx chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
Let's resume that chapter into one word: SWEET! Please update!