Reviews for Dark Hour
Fangirl310 chapter 18 . 2/10
Omg please please continue
Fangirl310 chapter 6 . 2/9
What just happened I literally read that for times before that processed also on a different not at for reading so late lol
Fangirl310 chapter 3 . 2/9
You to girl team Jacob forever!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
More MORE MORE i love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
I am all for team Jacob I'm thinking about writing my own Bella and jacob fanfic
TallAndTinyWritingProduction chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY TO TARURAUS AND BACK LOL
Lorraine chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
I like your fanfiction because it takes my mind back to that time when Twilight was just a book series (the movies kinda ruined it for me) so thank you for this. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Obviously she's not gonna let someone she cares about die even if she loves Jacob,like she said before she loves edward I could care less who she chooses.
RandomPolkadots chapter 18 . 3/28/2016
Please write another entry! I find this Fan-Fiction inthralling and want MORE!
RandomPolkadots chapter 9 . 3/25/2016
Hi! Wow! You are a great writer! And real creative, too! A little suggestion is that maybe you could add a few more adjectives, and descriptive language. Try, when Jacob enters a room, getting Bella to describe how he looks, taking it a little further then just 'He walks over to me with no shirt on'. Maybe try, 'He walks towards me wearing nothing but jeans and a smug look on his face. The curves of his chest are mesmerising and I have to rip my eyes from his torso to look at his face.'

See what I mean, about being descriptive? Just constructive criticism. :)

Anywho, congrats on Jacob and Bella, they make a great couple. Edward can go to hell.
RandomPolkadots chapter 8 . 3/25/2016
Wow! Go team Jacob!

I really think that Bella and Jacob are a much better couple than Edward and Bella.
RandomPolkadots chapter 4 . 3/25/2016
This is a great fan-fiction! Il Carcere means 'The Prison' in italian. Further more, "He jets at scars that never felt a wound" is quoted from Romeo and Juliet by Shakespear.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/9/2016
please update, this story is great!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/19/2016
I really liked this story
Vickyaisha chapter 1 . 1/1/2016