Reviews for Dark Hour
I really liked this story
Vickyaisha chapter 1 . 1/1
Love it
puppylover345 chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
it sucked eggs and DICK!
Vampiress Babe 1313 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Yasss! Team Jacob for the win!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
Im a soooo Team JACOB I LOVE him ! And you write good stories
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
BORINGGGGGG!
Decepticonsniper chapter 18 . 8/19/2015
I prefer Jacob too. You did well keeping everyone in character. I also love how plausible it is. It could replace new moon/eclipse.
sanadjah chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
yes jacob would have been better for her than edward i mean hes cold.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
Too bad. What had been a decent if pedestrian twi-fic has just turned into a muddles, contrived trainwreck. It now has every silly twilight cliche and trope. The plot is all over the place and yet is going nowhere. the wolver fight the spaghetti sparklers, the poseur sparklers. Next it might be the harlem globetrotters.. Nobody is remotely in character. The fool who wrote this terrible mess held her own story for ransom by begging for reviews.
Talk about a disaster - it's right here folks.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Hmmm-interesting. You should keep in mind that the Wolves are actually stronger than the sparklers although they have some vulnerabilities that the wolves do not. If they can destroy the Volturi then the Wolves can bring down the Cullens. Period.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
IL Carcere - the jail or prison depending on context. what good is a jail. Vampires AND werewolves could go through a jail cell like air through a window.
This is really a very silly story isnt it?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Have I mentioned that I hate review whores? No? Well I do. You should write because you want to.
Fioshing for praise is at best tacky Besides this aint that good.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
I cant even imagine why Jake wants Bella. There is no real reason. she aint very pretty. She is skinny. She has a rotten twisted soul. Bella is selfish and a coward. Jake could do better...anywhere.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Bella was beyond crazy. she never gave a crap WHO Dedward was. Oh yeah, I get he looked good but he was a controlling abusive, manipulative fossil from the victorian age. He belittled her judgement and intelligence, he lied if it suited him, he withheld things and for all his bullshit about dangerous werewolves, he got bella into every lifethreatening situation in the entire story. Not jake, Not the wolves..Dedward. the little drama queen trip to Italy was just the cherry on top. Edwards primary attraction to Bella? He thinks girls that have sexual thoughts are scum. Not that Bella dont have them, he just cant hear them.
Finally any healthy female that thinks a cold, reanimated corpse is sexy, no matter how nice to look at is a few slices short of a loaf. Then after he leaves her in the middle of the woods ( doesnt even drop her off home!) and she almost dies of hypothermia? when most people break up they go through the grief stages. not Bella. Bella wants to wallow. Wear the pain like her favorite T-shirt.
Poor Jake! Had to fall for this creepy chick. Should have let her drown.!
bella chapter 4 . 12/24/2014