Reviews for Phantom Rising
Snugglesthefluffykitten chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
I'm already loving this story! Please update it soon! I've always been a huge fan of both Warriors and DP and seeing them come together... marvelous.
nicktoons5 chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
May I adopt the story?
iamasonicfangal chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
Noooo! I'm GOING TO HUG YOU! :,(
Scourgefangirl chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Scourgefangirl chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
*runs over danny parents with RV*
Scourgefangirl chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
AHAHA XD
Scourgefangirl chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
yep this is awsome
Scourgefangirl chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
or not
Scourgefangirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
leafkit? im ganna go with it and say that this is gannna take a while later and take plce after the last hope?
Rain of the Forest chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
HEY! HAS ANYONE ADOPTED THE STORY!
Roses Wrath chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
has anyone adopted it? i would like to because i like both, and it is a great story that needs to be continued. that is my opinion, please?!
kirara the great chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
mad very mad why how could you it was a great story and i want you to continue it
anipwrites chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Hi! I hope you continue! I'd love to keep reading this!
So, what are Danny's parents going to do when/if they figure out that he's a cat now? How will Jazz cover for him now?
Anyways, I should stop asking questions.
!Adios!
Lugia13579 chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
THIS STORY IS UP FOR ADOPTION! IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO WANT THIS UPDATED THEN ADOPT IT! IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE!
Lugia13579 chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
EVERYONE WITH ACOUNTS IMPORTANT NEWS; GO TO WHERE IT SAYS VOTE FOR WICH STORY I SHOULD UPDATE NEXT! AT THE TOP OF THIS GUYS PROFILE AND IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN CLICK PHANTOM RISING IF YOU WANT HIM TO UPDATE. JUST BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A PORFILE DOSENT MEAN I CAN'T ASK OTHERS TO HELP TO GET THIS UPDATED!