Reviews for How to leave the closet
shivangishetty chapter 28 . 12/3/2015
Wow great almost everything. I really like that Arthur stood up for himself. In all other fics they portray England as a helpless character. This was one of the greatest character development ever.
Jessica chapter 28 . 11/15/2015
This was a great story, lots of plot twist, romance, funny moments.. I'm actually sad it ended, I never wanted it too. But you did a great job with this story, keep up the incredible work! :)
Dreamshipper229 chapter 28 . 11/1/2015
Ok so this was the most OOC fic I have ever read! But that's okay because I still loved it! It was awesome and a bit too dramatic for my taste, but I still liked it a lot. I would have liked to see more usuk fluff.. but what you wrote was still cute :3. I kinda find this horny-teen Alfred pretty sexy so I can't complain about that p. Overall this fic was really good and I'm glad I found it! Good job! Xoxo
AmericanCanada chapter 28 . 6/16/2015
Eyy~ Will you finish the story please? I absolutely love it and... Please and I will love you forever?
Blues chapter 28 . 12/21/2014
I'm so glad I finally read this story. I don't know why I didn't read it immediately when I finished American dreams in an English village...

Alfred & Arthur have a long way to go but I believe they'll be fine! It was a bumpy ride though. Arthur's good for Alfred & Alfred for Arthur. Al will learn more stuff I'm sure. He'll be fine. Artie was awesome for standing up for himself and coming out :) USUK keeps on giving me feels
I'm so glad Matthew decided his happiness in the end. He deserves it after all the shit he went through & had to deal with. I'm surprise he's personality is more like 2P Matthew than well Matthew (not gonna say OOC.. nooo)
Francis was right. He did become a shitty father. If the circumstances were different maybe he would've been a good dad but if he married that other woman & didn't impregnate whatshername Matthew & Alfred wouldn't exist *sigh* I feel bad for him but at the same time not really..? I don't know how to word it properly but being miserable isn't a reason to become a father like him.
Kiku.. well I'm glad he cut his ties with Alfred. Their relationship wasn't healthy because he was in love with the guy who didn't return his feelings & only wanted to play around... I'm not exactly happy with him even if I understood his feelings though :P but I don't only blame him. In fact I blame both him & Alfred for the train wreck of a situation he put himself through. He ended up hoping 'cause Alfred keeps on coming back even though he knew the reason why the guy kept on coming back wasn't out of love or anything... He'll need time just like Feli.
I'm surprise with where Arthur and Yao's relationship went. Surprise since Arthur was all smile after he learned about Yao's feeling (just like how he forgave Alfred after hearing his reason . no I'm not bitter over this kind of things). It's good that they're friends. I feel bad for Yao. I wonder if Kiku will ever return his feelings? If not will he get over it and find someone else?
Peter's way of liking Arthur is so weird lol XD it's like old school boy pulling their crush's pigtails. It would be hilarious if he does get a crush on Arthur and declares how he'll steal him away haha (imagine Alfred's reaction to that)
I love how you dealt with Feliciano and Ludwig in the end! It would take time, really really long time, for Feli to get over Lud & be in love with Gilbert but it will happen. Of course Lud will still have a place in his heart & memory. As for Lud it's great to see him get together with a girl like Feli with Gil. I'm satisfied with how you made him straight from the the beginning to the end & not suddenly realize he's gay after all (bisexual's fine though). Also his reason.. wow never saw that.
To tell you the truth the title for the epilogue was so misleading x_x I was afraid Ludwig was gonna come back and take Feli away from Gil hahahha

All in all I love this fic and it's complexity :D
The only complaint I had with it was how easily Arthur forgave Alfred. It was like that with American dreams in an English village too. Although in that fic Alfred fucking up and getting forgiven easily was tolerable & can be shrug off at most. The way this Alfred fuck up on the other hand... yeah he got the easy way out getting forgiven that easily not to mention getting Arthur :/ ah but the story would have been longer if the opposite happened (my heart wouldn't be able to take more drama/pain ugh my poor heart) hhmmm

I hope to read more of your stories some day :)
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 27 . 10/23/2014
This was a great story! It was very cute. I can't say I enjoyed Ludwig being a complete homophobic asshole, but it was a good story nonetheless.
animefangal chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
can you continue the story of Ludwig and Feliciano? plssss owo I LOVED THE USUK STORY BTW ** you are definitely one of my favourite authors :3 keep writing xD
Guest chapter 28 . 8/12/2014
So I read through this amazingly devoloped story and decide to check out your other stories, the first one I saw was "American dreams in a English village" which I if course have read and loved, then I noticed a few others and just started thinking "All this time a few of my favourite UsUk stories were linked to the same author...I'm such an idiot..." Anyways fabulous story, I truly regret passing by this one a few times!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/11/2014
Good story!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
...no, Alfred, please tell me you were not just...D*** it, man. That is not okay.
On another note: Feli, you are a boss!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
And thus Arthur discovered My Little Ponies and the world wasn't the same
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
No wonder Matthew sounds so bitter and stand-offish! xl I would be too if I listened to my brother do that (and more apparently) in the next room. Hopefully Matthew will have a good relationship in the future.
LisbonPirate chapter 27 . 7/24/2014
One of the bests. Keep writing, we love you.
Emzie162 chapter 28 . 6/16/2014
I have really enjoyed your story, and i know it has been a long time since you had last posted but i would love to read more. I was fixed to it, eyes watering as i refused to blink so i did not miss a word. I am truly entranced by this fanfic and it is the best i have read so far and that is not just usuk. I really hope you can continue this at some point i have enjoyed it so much. Thanks for being an awesome write!r :)
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 23 . 5/27/2014
Wow, I never expected such a story to develop. Man, you're good at this!