Reviews for BeachHead's Sick Leave
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Ha! Love Kamakura; "We are ninja; we do these things."

Snake Eyes has taught young grasshopper well:)

Also, the ninja disdain for walking through a hallway like average people is hilarious.

Feel sorry for Beach...it's a sad situation when you're drinking water simply to have something to throw up so you aren't dry heaving. Ick.
cball671 chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
Good story I've really enjoyed it. One thing though SEALs don't have the rank of Major in it. It would be the rank of Lt. Commander. But other than that great job.
Karama9 chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
You'd think even Shipwreck would have known better than to make a comment like that. :)

Nice chapter, eagerly awaiting next one!
Loki21 chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
I didn't review for a few, been busy too. But let it be known that I really enjoy this story and await new updates :)
Psyk2 chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
Love the chant! Maybe BeachHead will know how much he is appreciated. This is NOT a boring fic, BTW! :)
PhantomEmpress chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
Aw he's proud of his greenshirts.
Karama9 chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
Ah, don't be silly. This one is entertaining too. I love the bit with Duke - only wish I could have seen Doc yelling at him.
Karama9 chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
Definitely having fun reading. :D
Herostorm chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
So far a good story.

You are right about reactions people have coming out of surgery, I work for a military hospital and I see all kinds of things happen to some people when they come out of the OR, one time I actually had to stop working on the light I was repairing and help hold down a guy who was literally trying to do what you said Beach did in earlier operations, pull out his IV, chest tube ect...

Good comments about the whole "Equal opportunity" speech from beach, it’s always funny they ask for "equal rights" then complain that they need concessions... one cannot have their cake and eat it too.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next chapter in this or any of your other stories.
PhantomEmpress chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
Loving it! He's kind of like my dad when he's ill. lol
Frankizzle chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
Nice little insight into BeachHeads character there, you work them in very well :) Go Covergirl, toughest sack of potatoes she's ever met! Made me laugh :D
Karama9 chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
I don't even know who I feel sorry for at this point. Very interesting read - how are you making a guy lying in bed being grumpy actually interesting? Well, however you're doing it, keep it up. :D
Psyk2 chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
Cool! Now CoverGirl and BeachHead can compare scars! Can't wait for more.
Frankizzle chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Chickens? Lemmings? What? I laughed so much at this chapter, I wish I had my own BeachHead, lol :)
Angel Commando chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Poor Beachhead.

*Gives a patpat.*

He never stood a chance. It's weird, because I've seen people react this way. You just carry on the conversation with them, "Oh, is that right? Yeah, I think so too. . . That's nice." And they're happy as a clam to keep talking to you, whatever gibberish they're spilling.

xD

Please update s'more! You have no idea how badly I giggle when I read this fanfiction.

:D