Reviews for BeachHead's Sick Leave
Karama9 chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
I don't even know who I feel sorry for at this point. Very interesting read - how are you making a guy lying in bed being grumpy actually interesting? Well, however you're doing it, keep it up. :D
Psyk2 chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
Cool! Now CoverGirl and BeachHead can compare scars! Can't wait for more.
Frankizzle chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Chickens? Lemmings? What? I laughed so much at this chapter, I wish I had my own BeachHead, lol :)
Angel Commando chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Poor Beachhead.

*Gives a patpat.*

He never stood a chance. It's weird, because I've seen people react this way. You just carry on the conversation with them, "Oh, is that right? Yeah, I think so too. . . That's nice." And they're happy as a clam to keep talking to you, whatever gibberish they're spilling.

Please update s'more! You have no idea how badly I giggle when I read this fanfiction.

Psyk2 chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Poor chickens! Can't wait for more!
Karama9 chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
That was hilarious. Note to self: don't read next chapter while my daughter is trying to go to sleep...
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Wow...that was hilarious! Someone would make a mint selling a video of this-that is, before they were methodically hunted down and killed by BeachHead. I loved how he was so serious and believed Lifeline and Cover Girl were the crazy ones. I would have liked to see the dialogue from his "calm" conversation, though my imagination alone is depicting a very funny scene!

I feel terribly sorry for your friend, if this chapter is an indication of what he's like when he wakes up!
Psyk2 chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Poor Beachy! Can't wait to see what he does.
EllieLovesToRead chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Haha I love this story so far. I can't wait for BeachHead to wake up. :P
Frankizzle chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Is that the standard excuse for ninjas? 'We're ninjas, its what we do'? I can't wait for annoyed/hungover BeachHead, should be entertaining. And Doc shouting at said BeachHead :D
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
The Mouth is such a brilliant character, I really enjoyed reading about him in Ninja Hunting too. But poor BeachHead! :O I wonder whats wrong with him...
Karama9 chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Oh great... Snake Eyes has trained Kamakura to throw the "I'm a ninja, that's what we do" line around too. :)

Poor BeachHead... and poor Cover Girl, too, when he wakes up. Although I suppose it odd could mean anything, especially when someone who triggers a normally mostly suppressed emotion is in the room...
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Awesome. Love this.

I also do not react well to anesthesia...I found that out when I had oral surgery a few years back. Ick. Poor BeachHead.

Also, I've said it before, I'll say it again...ninjasawesome.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Haha...this was great! Snake Eyes and Kamakura are hilarious. :D
Karama9 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Well, I'm pretty sure the heart attack is out. Judging from the stomach pains, my guess would be appendicitis (it may have even burst).

Good story again. You know, you're single-handedly making me like BeachHead.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »