Reviews for The Reason
The Mad Traveler chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
NO BUT CAS! OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY. Calming down. Okay, so please don't kill Cas. He can survive that, right? Right?! asdfghjkl Okay. Anyway, this is really good. You should definitely continue. And is there any chance we may see some Megstiel? I mean, that's fine if not, but a shipper can hope, right? You are doing very well with this story.
Update soon.

Seraphina Jones
ebonywarrior85 chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Well this fic is not that great and joss Wheaton sucks! And I'm glad that Jo died she was annyoing !
Perdition Raiser chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Why, in all that is holy, did you STOP writing this fic? Because its on of my favorites ever and I would love it if you continues pretty please?
Team Rosalie chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
great! update soon! luv the stry! no one's dead yet...yay :]
cheekymonster2 chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
omg! please update this story!its so good!
80sUnLoveChild chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
You're right only Joss Whedon is allowed to screw with couples because he knows in the end they should be together (commentary on Buffy season 7 finale clearly states BA are forever) I love the whole idea of this fic and cried like a baby when Jo died because she was my favourite female character to grace this show. Bring her back Trickster! I think the producers know understand that the fans LOVE her and want her back majorly.
Tayler chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
Please update soon and cas cant die i love thus by the way lol
Soapygirl1989 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I would just like to say that I agree with this letter to the writers!

Author's Note 1: Dear writers of Supernatural,

"You are not Joss Whedon. As such, you have no right to screw with me and my favorite couples this way. I mean, honestly, I forgave you for finally playing a song by my favorite band while having a heartbreaking moment and then killing a good character. I forgave you for that. But killing Jo right after she and Dean finally kiss? That is not and will never be okay. I am disappointed in you, you sadistic bastards. So please don't blame me for righting such an injustice.

Much love, and just a little bit of burning hatred,

Heather"

And this part was just PURE Ellen Harvel!

You hurt my girl, you know I will have your delicate parts for my Christmas ornaments, right?"

ROFL I could TOTALLY picture her saying that to Dean!
gigi chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
OMG i just read this whole fic at once! you have to update soon, its really good!
Reader442 chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
I just wanted to say, I love this story of yours. It has the perfect mixture of both romance between Jo and Dean and action regarding killing Lucifer. And you did a great job changing the storyline for the Hardware store bomb, I'm excited for you to keep writing!
heygirlhey4892 chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
KEEP GOING PLEASE! I wish this is how it went on the show. Would be so much better.
Tater-K chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
loved this chapp! cant wait for more!
Jo Harv chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
I love this chapter, Jo is save, cool and Anna say that Jo will be a big help for Dean and Sam. Update soon, please, I can't to wait to know what happends next. :-))
marinawings chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
i'm liking this story more and more. you're keeping the characters in character and adding a nice twist to the storyline, along with writing very clever dialogue (self sacrifice and Furbies!). i like how you've brought anna into the storyline and how she's helping the others. i'm curious about what happens next! is ellen gonna make it? is castiel gonna make it? i hope so... ah, the suspense!
Teekanne2210 chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
shes not dead... YAY!

i really wanna know whats next! ;)