Reviews for Misunderstandings & Traps
MarauderRose19136 chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
happy happy
MythoBoy chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Aww ethics was so amazingly cute! Loved the ending! Amazing writing! Keep writing! Loved it!
Jayfire chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Your story! Oh my gosh. It was amazing. An the fluff! It made me cry from the happiness and love of it all! Excellent job :)
Titania Faith chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Aweeee! xD How sweet.
PurpleSong chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
i agree, they really make a cute couple X3 i love possessive Arthur and Merlin is so adorable!
loverboysgirl chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
wow
Grizzo chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
Great story. Just loved how decisive Arthur was about his feeling...great ending too...thx...gr
Robin'sStalker chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Awwwww... So cute! (O
Utterly Oblivious chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
I felt that there was no need for merlins magic as he only seemed to use it at the end and if mordred doesn't have magic then I can't see a reason why Merlin should :P. Other than that it was very cute and oh so fluffy. The ending filled me with awe.
Veneya chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
hey, I guess I'm also a member of happy ending fics too. lol.

I really loved this story, keep up the good work:D
George2Bob1 chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
asomely cute stoey i loves it and the happy ending
merlinfan93 chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
I love this story-it's so sweet :) I like Arthur and Morgana's plot to get the men they want!
Alitchen chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
I think it was one of the better Ive read about Arhtur and Merlin. The idea was great. Easy to read with paragraph divisions. Just a fantasic story, thank you very much.
Joreleroo chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
yay for happy endings! i liked it :)
LeChatBlanche chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
Aww I love this! *coos* Its adorable! And it has all my favourite elements including Possessive/Jealous!Arthur! And cool Morgana! Not to mention non-existent!Gwen! lol! Poor Will though, I did feel sorry for him! I did like how at the end you made it so Mordred's harassment of Merlin was because Merlin had turned him down! And Im pleased to see that their school wa svery progressive in its approach to gay relationships lol! Im all for progress when it gives us great slashy love like Merlin and Arthur!

Loved it! PLease write more, it was lovely! xx