Reviews for I'm not a girl
WhiteFireLion chapter 9 . 3/21
Bloody loved it. Great read... Just wish it was a little but more detailed with the smuts. :P
macadoodle3 chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
This was absolutely adorable! Seriously. Super cute. Now I'm going to go stalk your other fics and favorites. Woohoo!
abandonedaccount451 chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Awsome you are an epic writer
chele the original chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Wonderful story! well done!
bubzchoc chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Grizzo chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
This was a great story, and I loved
Southern Facade chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
Admittedly, despite all the recommendations I got from friends and MerlinxArthur fans alike— I was hesitant to read this at first I-and I don’t even know why! This was fantastic! Definitely one of my top #5 favorite stories, for sure. *Spasmgasms* to prevent myself from getting all fan girlish—I should just give you a cookie-*hands it over*-and be on my merry way. *runs off*
rensei-chan chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
Adorable story. I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Serona chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
Awesome! :) That's all there is to say. I loved Morgana...and Merlin and Arthur and Lance and Gwen but especially Morgana. She made me laugh so hard. It's a great AU but would also make a wonderful story standing on its own. Well done! :)
Manifesty chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
I never read a modern AU fic 'cause I thought they would be really stupid. However, something made me want to read this. Lucky me :) This story was brilliant, best story I've read in a long while. It made me laugh and few authors manage that. Well done :)
Madame Beret chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
I've got no idea where you got the idea to put Merlin in a dress, but i LOVED it. And the Morganna/Lancelot thing, I even liked that. I know it's a tiny detail, but I liked the fact they all called him Lance rather than Lancelot because that way he could be distanced from 'Gwen's Lancelot'. Anyway, a really hilarious and brilliant story. Can't believe Merlin was that drunk.

Just one thing, did they never see each other at work?

x x x

Addictedreader09 chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
This was an amzingly cute story! i 3 merlin always!
Kirrilli chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I don't usually review things, but I read this and then expected you to have reviews in the hundreds at least, just because of how utterly brilliant it was. Anyway, I then decided to make up for what everyone else is missing out on, by lavishing praise on it!

It was so amazing, the characterisation particularly (I loved Morgana and Merlin was so...real Iguess). But the best part about it I think, was that I forgot that it was an AU, it just seemed so natural.
ShepsGirl chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
So cutely gorgeous! Loved it. It was really well written and I loved the plot too. Very squee worthy! :D
Seeker Zenn chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
i had completely forgotten about this fic! i love it!