Reviews for Fight For Love
LBWind chapter 25 . 6/19/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. This is a definite favourite. I was laughing so hard when Yuffie ran after Vincent when she mentioned their own Christmas card! I absolutely LOVED the intensity and suspense in the story! My heart was pounding and curiousity was rushing through my veins. Write another continous story!

~LBWind
jinxbadluck012 chapter 25 . 5/6/2011
sweet naman
serenbach chapter 25 . 2/3/2011
This was a really cute ending, I'm glad Tifa found some peace and Yuffie and Vincent were funny and sweet together. I have really enjoyed this fic, sorry for the late review. :)
Sasuketaemin chapter 25 . 1/22/2011
OMG this was a great story i would be really happy if you wrote an epilogue
Truth-Unspoken chapter 25 . 1/22/2011
Oh, this story deserves so many more reviews than it has! You have a solid plot-line, not one I really ever heard before, and it was action-packed with a lot of fluff. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time, with all of the twists and turns! Maybe if you slowed down a little at parts it would have made an epic story even more...epicer?

Anyways, great!
cloudlover2989 chapter 25 . 1/21/2011
oooooo soo sad its over you should do another chap for me cuz u looove me plz PLZ
Volixia669 chapter 25 . 1/21/2011
Lovely, I'm not sure how many times I've reviewed, but I've been reading since the beginning. And I'm so glad you stayed through with it. Can't wait to read more written by you.
R.E. Weissrose chapter 24 . 1/15/2011
Well well.. Long time no see! Sorry for not reviewing lately..

I'm very busy. No, my life's been very busy. You're not the only one whose story's had not been replied by me ... *terrible me..*

Well.. actually I was still wondering, Is Reno also the bad guy?

because, aww.. I quite like him actually, he doesn't seem that bad. Haha :D

And well.. poor Tifa.. Hopefully those incidents wouldn't make her insane (evenmore as insane as Rude was)

Cloud is sweet, hopefully more sweet things there, and MORE YUFFENTINE XD

*I'm actually still wondering about the ressurrection thing.. :P*

For Rude, poor him. I had never thought of him as any kind of bad guy, instead I mostly think of him as an unfortunate, for-joke guy. Aiyaa :D

Well then, that's all.. See you later!

Thanks for the chap and have a good day :)
HazzaTL3 chapter 24 . 1/9/2011
An interesting twist I am really enjoying this story. Keep up the good work.
cloudlover2989 chapter 24 . 1/4/2011
wow poor tifa i hope rude get something bad i cant think of anything evil at the moment but yes i love this i cant wait for more
Sasuketaemin chapter 24 . 1/4/2011
love it thanx 4 updating
cloverriot96 chapter 24 . 1/4/2011
woah intense- awesome update!
serenbach chapter 24 . 1/4/2011
Poor Tifa. Hopefully she'll recover from this and start to realise that it is not her fault. At least Cloud will be there for her now! :)
serenbach chapter 23 . 12/7/2010
Aw, poor Tifa. It must be so hard for her to deal with. I'm glad she spoke with Cloud. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
cloverriot96 chapter 23 . 12/5/2010
you HAVE to update soon! this story is great!