Reviews for There's Something About Us
Wes chapter 30 . 3/14/2010
Interesting ending is there gonnabe a sequel?
XxMr.Mister1991xX chapter 30 . 3/14/2010
Aw... It's over. Thank you for this amazing story.
Dr. William Bell chapter 30 . 3/14/2010
Well, what an amazing journey that I am honored to be a part of. You started from the very beginning and weaved an excellent story that surpassed what I originally expected. You write very well, and it saddens me that this will be my last review for this story, though I hope there will be more. Congratulations for finishing your first story, and if it's anything to base on, I can expect some wonderful stories from you. Once again, a great story. Bravo!
Miss-Stoneflower chapter 30 . 3/14/2010
Awre...I 3 Taiora! This was such a great story!
Rowdy chapter 30 . 3/13/2010
Aww... Please don't end it, please make a sequel or something. This story was really good, even though most of it was summarizing the TV show. It actualy made me remember when I would watch the show as a little kid. Anyway I guess the sequel thing is up to you.

BTW the thing about Tai going to America, being able to go to the digital world from San Fransisco(similar to Mimi in New York) and having to get a drivers licence in America could easly make a second story, just shairing thoughts.
Rowdy chapter 29 . 3/13/2010
Was that a Goofy Movie reference? The song 121, "And maybe love is a reason why For the first time ever, we're seein' it Eye to Eye". Although I'm older now that movie still is a good movie.

Keep up the good story, please add a few new adventures.
fireangel08 chapter 30 . 3/13/2010
I liked it, the ending was great. For a moment I thought Sora wasn't gonna go say bye to him but good thing she did. It be so cool if you made a sequel to this story cuz I want to know what's going to happen next but it's your call. Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed every moment reading it.
Neon765 chapter 29 . 3/6/2010
I am smiling with joy!

That was awesome, i loved it :D

Update soon stubborn Tai.

Kbye Neon765
Dr. William Bell chapter 29 . 3/6/2010
This touched me on so many levels. I cried and laughed, it was an emotional roller coaster. I love this chapter. My favorite scene was with Tai and Sora in the hospital, when Tai couldn't face Sora without crying. Or maybe it was with Tai's confession of love when they were trying to rescue sora. It was happy and sad and I'm very emotional (hey I'm a guy, so if you can reach me on this level, it's pretty well written.) :) Very good. I both look forward to, and dread the end. Bravo!
XxMr.Mister1991xX chapter 29 . 3/6/2010
Man, this has been a cool story. I wish it wasn't this close to the end. Update soon.
Digidestined Noble chapter 28 . 2/24/2010
Great chapter...wow I can really say that I don't want this one to end.
Neon765 chapter 28 . 2/22/2010
Well i personally think that just ROCKED! man that was rather emotional actually, i hope they bring Sora back to life then her and Tai get married and have children. _
Dr. William Bell chapter 28 . 2/21/2010
First, I'd like to tell you you're welcome. This has been a great story so far, and I'm glad I've been a part of it. Secondly, this was a wonderful chapter. This has to probably be my faavorite chapter so far. First, Tai's grief was written well. Then you had Matt talking to him. It really puts that friendship into perspective for you, and it was fantastic. The meeting afterward made me smile, especially Joe's admission. Finally, you wrote that scene between Gennai and Sora. Even though he didn't tell her anything, the part itself revealed a lot. And you ended it by Sora telling him the story, starting with the soccor field. It gave a full circle to the story, and I loved it. This whole chapter was excellently written. Great job. I am going to hate when this story is over. :)
RabbitArchangel chapter 27 . 2/19/2010
Nice long chapter! Aww, Sora.. *sniffles* Update soon!
Noble chapter 27 . 2/17/2010
Great...you could use a little work on showing the battle, it was a little confusing, but I enjoyed it. I'm waiting to see what happens next.
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »