Reviews for There's Something About Us
Noble chapter 20 . 2/17/2010
Good story so far, at least I'm enjoying it
Lachelle92 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010

Hey, thanks for the reviews! Sorry about some of my errors (mostly the soccer scores). That was bad writing on my part, ad maybe I'll fix it when I finish this whole story. But thanks for the reviews!
Noble chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
Just one thing, soccer games don't ever end 23-30. At most they rarely get over four goals. Most games are very low scoring.
Digidestined Noble chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
There is not much to criticize. The summary's have been a little quick if someone did not know about the events you were talking about. Mostly I'm just really enjoying the parallels to the actual story.
Digidestened Noble chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
The game played out quite well, even though it was a bit predictable. I'm not sure you can really help that. On the other hand, I don't know about Matt playing WYR with Tai. Throughout the entire beginning of the series he was the "cool kid" and its hard to associate him with a game like that. Having someone else do it would be difficult, so you could probably just add an explination as to why he decided to play. Oh and you are doing a good job with the first person here.
Digidestined Noble chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I'll just go ahead and say this, I agree with your first paragraph. It might just bias my opinion aa little. A couple of your lines seem a bit out of flow for a six-year-old, like when Sora says "'I walk home. My mommy is too busy to get me at this time.'" The line probably could have been smoother/a little more simple. Other than that I'm enjoying it so far.
Dr. William Bell chapter 27 . 2/17/2010
SOB! How can you kill Sora. I would never kill off a main character! (Or maybe I would. :P) Great Chapter! I love how Tai displayed his grief, and I can't wait to see how they bring her back!
Neon765 chapter 27 . 2/17/2010
OMG! wow you so have to update soon, that was an awesome chapter i thiink what Sora did was really brave. And i can believe Davis was crying, was Ken crying?

Anyway update soon. _
Dr. William Bell chapter 26 . 2/13/2010
Cool. I CANNOT wait for the battle, but I have a feeling Sora is going to have a hard time. Good chapter.
Dr. William Bell chapter 25 . 2/11/2010
Cool, but poor Hawkmon! (And Gennai I guess :P) I don't know what Fear's deal is, but they better stop her. Update soon!
RabbitArchangel chapter 25 . 2/11/2010
I don't think this is a boring chapter at all :)

Love the interaction between Taichi and Fear.
RabbitArchangel chapter 24 . 2/11/2010
This is a wonderful story! You covered Tai/Sora relationship really good, not too fast and rushed. There are parts when I went 'aw' and there are parts when I almost cried. Also, everyone else is in character. One of the best Taiora story in my opinion.

The adventure part is started off nicely. Although I feel bad for Hawkmon *tears* He's one of my favorite.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dr. William Bell chapter 23 . 2/10/2010
Fear. . . interesting. Good concept, and I can't wait to see how it ties into the story.
Dr. William Bell chapter 22 . 2/9/2010
Neat Chapter. I like the flashback, it set the mood up of the chapter very well. To tell you the truth, I didn't see any song references, but that's not your fault. :) It was a good chapter.
Dr. William Bell chapter 21 . 2/6/2010
Sniff . . . Bravo, you finally put them together, and it was beautiful. I especially love that last part. Well done!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »