Reviews for There's Something About Us
Dr. William Bell chapter 20 . 2/6/2010
Hey, I just reviewed the last chapter! Oh well. :) Really good chapter. I like how Matt and Sora both agreed on how they weren't in love anymore, break-ups can be messy. Good work with Biyomon, when I was reading, I got the sense of cheering Biyomon on. It was like I was saying "Go Biyomon Go! Tell her off!" You did a good job with her and the chapter as a whole. UPDATE SOON! I want to see what happens next.
Dr. William Bell chapter 19 . 2/6/2010
Alright, Sorato is ending! Now the stage sets up for Taiora! Really good chapter, it was well written. It wasn't too sappy, and it wasn't too bland. A good blend of romance and plot. :)
Neon765 chapter 19 . 2/6/2010
I LOVE IT!

but are mimi and joe gonna get together?

what bout Tai and sora? please god say they do

i may be a slight TAIORA fan _

WOHO! TAIORA ROCKS DUDE!1
Dr. William Bell chapter 18 . 1/31/2010
Hang in there Tai, she'll come through for you soon enough . . .maybe. Good chapter. I look forward for more Triangle madness!:)
fireangel08 chapter 18 . 1/31/2010
It was kinda short but to me it was really good. i feel bad for both Tai and Sora because of the situation that they're in but sorry to say this but it's their own fault. By the way I totally agree with you and the whole not ruining your story with that 25 year thing that just ruined the whole show. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us and even though you're going to be busy update when possible.
Wes chapter 17 . 1/26/2010
This proves y TAIOR is bettEr...
Dr. William Bell chapter 17 . 1/22/2010
oh no! Just when you think they might get back together, they are swept into another event. Neat addition. You did some good relationship work, but I still hope they get together.
XxMr.Mister1991xX chapter 16 . 1/19/2010
Love it. Update soon.
fireangel08 chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
Oh my God poor Tai :( Please fix this soon I hate seeing him all sad.
Dr. William Bell chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
Tear! Poor Tai. You wrote this very well, and now I can't wait to see what's next. Will they get together?
fireangel08 chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
This was really great, I loved the last part it was very cute. I'm not sure if this is advising enough but what if you juice it up a bit in the part where they all go on the world tour and Tai meets the french girl (I think her name is katherine) oh and with that russian guy with Sora. Not sure if it will give you any ideas since I'm not sure how you're gonna play the whole Christmas thing with Tai, Sora and Matt. Well again great chapter and can't wait to see what happens.
Wes chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
O.o suspicious...
Dr. William Bell chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
Aw, that last part was cute, but Tai better hurry up, or she'll fall for Matt! Good chapter, so update soon.
secret354 chapter 14 . 1/9/2010
uh oh matts becoming involved. good job. update soon.
fireangel08 chapter 14 . 1/8/2010
Sorry I didn't review your other chapters but I just came back from vacation so I just read them without reviewing. Well it's good to know that you've kept busy during this time so thanks cuz I really enjoy reading this story. I'm starting to wonder if your going to make Sora date Matt like in the show and then have Tai show his feelings for her or have him interfere before they get any closer. Well can't wait to see how that goes. Thanks for reviewing my story just wanted to let you know that I'm rewriting so check it out in a few days trust me it's going to be better than the original one.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »