Reviews for The usual
pam chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
love it. jaspers pov is great, good job!
MissNikita chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
Its sooo time to start updating this story, I liked how they characters were introduced, how you switched some things up, but still keeping the characters in tact as we know them from the originals.

You should really add mpre tp the story, I wanna know how Edward and Bella connect.
StrangeMindFiction chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
This is really cute! I love reading this story; it's very adorable! :)
TheBloomCalledBelle chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
Hey, so, I LOVE THIS STORY! It's cute ;)
brokenfromthepast chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
This is a really great story, and I love it. I hope that everything will be alright between them, and I can't wait to read more when it's available. I can't see what Jasper, Emmett and Edward do with the three girls that they like. Update soon!
jowie chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
oh! its so cute how they all fall in love ur are realy good at writing! I love ur fanfics! 3
jowie chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
I HATE LAUREN!
jowie chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
im at chapter two, but I'll review eveytime untill i finally get to chapter 6 :D:D I really like it! and its really cool that Rosa An Jazz are twins and that they are not related with the cullens :D
jowie chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
i figured i would read ur other fanfics while waiting for the next chapter of Her seceret Smile D and guess what! I LOVE IT!
Lakeylake chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
I really like your story;) but work on the homophones.
17canada94 chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
i liked this chapter, i cant wait and see what happens with Edward and Bella. and i am a fan of 'is it just a crush', i am really looking forward to reading the next chapter. keep up the good work.
17canada94 chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
i loved it, and yes i think its going somewhere, keep on updating. and also try to update on 'is it just a crush?' i love that story. keep up the good work.
WhatUWaitinFor chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
love it ! update soon!
mouse555 chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
I ewally enjoyed this, I thought the teasing in the cafeteria was sweet and funnt.

Look forward to an update

Mouse x