Reviews for Rewrite
Caeria chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
This was really enjoyable. I liked the fact that Kakashi is being an ass and that her familiarity with him gets under his skin. I do wish you had continued it though.
zero10296 chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Can't wait for more future Sakura and past Kakashi interaction!
br0kensilver chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
This story is amazing! I love Kakashi's and Sakura's interaction, it's amusing. Please update this story, it's really good.
Team Miriku chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
I wish this was updated. :( I love your sulky/grumpy, noncompliant Kakashi. I know how much of a pain it can be to start writing stuff again after going on hiatus, but you totally should anyway. FAN-SUPPORT NO JUTSU.
harvestangel99 chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
I really like this story. I hope you update this soon.
Master Lisdt chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
LunarFlare03 chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
Please update soon... I beg of you... Good Job BTW. :D
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
yes this is beautiful i love it.
SiLenT-CHimE chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
that was a rather long hiatus but im glad you're back now :)) hope you can continue and finish the story
Salinia chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
Amazing story!

Please continue it!

Can't wait to read more!
EWHH its Kenna chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
This is absolutely wonderful! The interactions are utterly perfection, quite in character, and I am in love with the dialogue-it is extremely witty. I can only hope that you update soon! And, oh! What are those other time-travel/time-jump KakaSaku stories that you were mentioning earlier? I do enjoy these Universes.
shadow miko chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
seems interesting I've rfead many time travel fics where saku goes back in time to when kakashi is a child but this is pretty good am enjoying it...will they be a love triangle and does the kakashi of the future know what's going to happen..does he remember sakura?

Anyways please hurry and update aspa please! :)
missjewels chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
I really lke your story. I hope to see more KakaSaku action. Update soon!
Rashaka chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
I'm glad this is continuing! I do enjoy this story. Though I'd be lying if I didn't hope for some minor softening of Kakashi's heart at some point. Or at least his zipper! What kind of a teenage boy IS this? He's like a eunuch, especially compared to future Kakashi, would is about a C-grade perv.
xxRivaxx chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
i like this story gotta update again soon