Reviews for The Change in the Constant
HarrissBoBarriss chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
Haha, "I'm going to the ladies room now..." Ok, well this story is definitely going on my favorites list.
4everBooth chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
After reading the first chapter of this story I didn't read the others until you had finished it. I knew that I would grow too impatient, wanting the next chapter faster than you could deliver it. It's a great story and you have captured both these characters just right. And you wrote it in first person, Brennan's voice and I really thought that this was a great idea. And you have found a very nice voice for Brennan in this story, one that is true to the original. Great job and I hope you start another story soon, lookingforwrd to it already!
Suuz112 chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
This was absolutely... BRILLIANT!
GimmeBanjo chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
A wonderful ending! I have to say I kinda gushed a little when he was talking about how it was an honor to work with her but being allowed to love her would be the greatest honor of all.

Like I said before, very organic and perfectly in character. I can totally see this happening...

...also, is it wrong that when it ended, I found myself thinking, "More! More! More!"
kimmiej77 chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
update soon!
paxmundi chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
Hoodie,

What a phenomenal conclusion to your story. I absolutely loved this fic, and reading it was such a pleasure. You have such a talent for getting into Brennan's skull. I'm totally serious when I said I *WILL* be referencing this fic whenever I get stuck writing Brennan. The emotions are all heartfelt, and I can see this being so completely in character. Thanks for writing...when will we see more!

Pax
adangeli chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
This was a very enjoyable story! I love they way they came together at the beginning (I sort of believe if they were actually able to get it together that's how it would happen - after a stressor) and then how it had to be tabled until later on. Beautiful sentiment from Booth when he asked her not to balk. Very true voices. Can't wait to see more from you!
jacklynvt11 chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
Beautiful & hilarious ending. I really enjoyed it. Awesome job. :)
To a Skylark chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
Aw, that was great. Very satisfying conclusion, good characterisation. Wonderful story, thanks for sharing (and for the swift updates!)
GCatsPjs chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I absolutely loved this story. You kept the case realistic and true, the characterization was perfect, and the writing was top notch and interesting! Loved it! I loved Brennan's reactions, and the moments on the steps of the Lincoln memorial... perfect... and I loved the cobbler/pie argument! Lol! There were a few other moments that stuck in my mind, but i really loved this story! :)
LizzyHyphenWooSmilieKate chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
Very very very good. D
thesilentlamb chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
I really, really enjoyed that. Nice work!
happinessandlight chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
Hi,

I felt that sometimes your story was written a bit out of character, but I still enjoyed it.

The last two lines of this chapter were beautiful. Brennan surrendering and going with her feelings was the perfect way to end the story.

Alex.
calliopeiamuse08 chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
Woohoo! Kissing win! I loved this latest chapter. Great story. Keep up the good work!
Taniap chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
I really enjoyed this, particularly some of the conversations between Booth and Brennan. Your fic Silence is also a favourite. I look forward to reading more.
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »