Reviews for The Change in the Constant
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
great start to a new fic. tough horrible case. look forward to more soon
Occasionly4eyes chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
aww poor booth,great story :)
calliopeiamuse08 chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
Wow. Fantastic fic. It think you've balanced Brennan's clinical nature with the need for emotion in the narrative perfectly, and both she, Booth and Cam are all written superbly in character. I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
jacklynvt11 chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
That was excellent. Loving this story. I definitely cant wait for more. It wasnt what I was expecting. :)
khalek-aeryn chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
Ok, wtf is going on? Weren't they all cuddles & kisses a moment ago? :( I'm soo confused...
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
I enjoy candid!Cam as well. Cant wait for the next part.
squirtbug158 chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
Argh! Where's that cast iron skillet so I can wap her upside the head? As much as I love Brennan, her nonsense is still very frustrating.

Hopefully she'll stop dragging his heart around VERY soon.
paxmundi chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
Wow...powerful chapter. The emotions are so real, and so true to character. Excellent interpretation of Booth and Bones. I also liked Cam's .02 in this chapter. She tends to be an underused character. I'd like to see more of her in fan fics. I can't wait for your next update!
To a Skylark chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
Awesome! That does seem a very in-character way for Brennan to come to the (logical, of course) conclusion that he loves her. Good characterisation, Booth's “You think that after four years of listening to your squinty measurements I haven’t learned to translate them into real measurements?” does sound very like him (even though as a user of metric I disagree completely!).

Can't wait for more :D
a2zmom chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
Great intermingling of the case and Brennan's feeling about Booth. Now that she nows Booth's feelings what will she do?
Annamae McClanahan chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Excellent pacing, especially in the transition from passion to calm.

At first, I was worried that this would be another fangirl semi-autobiographical fantasy that had nothing to do with the actual characters, but you've portrayed Bones and Booth so perfectly that I can't wait to read the rest of your story.

Your character development and use of plot devices, especially the time-shifts, take your story to that next level. By far the best Bones story on this site!
HarrissBoBarriss chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
Definitely the most realistic handling of this situation that I've seen.
HarrissBoBarriss chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Ok, this is awesome! I always love stuff from Brennen's POV. And you've written that very well here. I'll make sure to check out your other stuff.
pippop1234 chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
Great story so far! I think you're doing a nice job of having the narration sound like Bones.
khalek-aeryn chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
“I have to conclude that he loves me,” FREAKIN' DUH!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »