Reviews for The Change in the Constant
paxmundi chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
First off...let me say that I almost needed a cigarett after chapter 2...and I don't smoke. Glibness aside, this is a wonderful character sketch of Brennan, and very well done story. I am excited to see where this one goes.
squirtbug158 chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
What had you done? Girl, it's about time you done what you done...LOL!
CorgiFromSpace chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Oh.

Darn it... I'm not gonna have internet for the next week... But as soon as I get it back, I want an update, hear me? Yours will be the one I'm waiting for the most!

Ari

:P
LizzyHyphenWooSmilieKate chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Tehe. This is good. *thumbs up*
silver-wings124 chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Love this story so far, like that it's from Brennan's point of view. Looking forward to more. :D
Nedra1212 chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
I like this story so far! Can't wait for more! Happy Thanksgiving!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Great start. I like how you showed the obvious closeness between them.
Dina C chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I think you did an outstanding job of capturing Brennan's unique point of view, her world outlook, and her tone of voice. I sometimes wonder if she has a mild case of Asperger's Syndrome. She has the ability to focus and obsess over minutia, as well as the lack of ability to pick up on social cues. Loved the way she was naming bones and vertabrae as he rubbed her back. Perfect example of what I'm talking about. I'm very interested in seeing where you go with this. I'm a big fan of your stories, hoodie! :-)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
ah so great!

update soon :)
crazybeagle chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This was beautiful, in-character, and a perfect way to sum up their relationship without the I LOVE YOU's that tend to ruin other fics.
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Very good start. Good job on Brennan's pov, the whole thing felt quite in character. Normally I don't read in-progress fics (had bad experiences with them getting abandoned), but can't wait to see where this is going :)
eire76 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Great start - I'm keen to find out what happens next. I think you have Brennan's mind pretty well. Good job.
pomegranate-stars chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Very very nice. :D I hope more is on its way... WEll done, writing this. Brennan's POV is not easy. Haha hope to see more from you!

Love

Allie
NerdGurl89 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
O I can't wait to see how they got here! And I'm curious, are you going to continue in this timeline, or fit it into this season? Update ASAP!
CorgiFromSpace chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Claps for you, this was great.

Please update soon,