Reviews for You are my reason for being
Guest chapter 29 . 2/18/2014
Lol s..h..i..t.
Pippa chapter 23 . 2/18/2014
You can't just "come off of the injection". Even with the pill you need tine to let your body readjust. You seriously are a r...etard. You f...ucking imbe..cile.
Pippa chapter 23 . 2/18/2014
They were both in 2 movies. Movies generally take around 6 months to make, so that's 12 months in total. Kirsten would've had the baby by then. Are you fu...cking stupid or something?!
Pippa chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
Lilies are for funerals.
As for her feeling 'broody', fair enough! But she can NOT have a baby because she took the injection and they last around 5 years.
Pippa chapter 18 . 2/16/2014
Jonathan Rhys Meyers... HAHAHAHAHAH no. He would never do a rubbish Stephanie Meyer film. There are some extremely ridiculous things in this fanfic, and that is one is just incredulous!
As for Robert looking 17. No. He didn't look 17 at all. It was obvious he was 20. The only person in that film that actually looked their age was Taylor Lautner, and that's because he was the same age as the character during the film (Twilight).
Pippa chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
Why the f..uck do you write whole chapters in bold and underlined?! At first I thought it was an accident, but you've done it again. You stupid cow!
Pippa chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
I hate Taylor Swift.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
Sorry about all the messages, it wouldn't let me post the link of the pictures :/
Guest chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
The beginning of those links are:
dailym
ai
Guest chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
The comments below are from me. :D They are pictures of what I imagine Rae and Taylor would look like. The beginning of those links are:
This: /1eUtbc7
I can imagine the two of them looking like this: /1eqAixS
Guest chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
BA (British Airways) First Class have little secluded booths, so she wouldn't be sitting right next to him.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Oh my lord! Calm down with the italics!
Mel chapter 29 . 5/21/2013