Reviews for Just Doing His Part
Abby Nesoya chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was a wonderful story!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I am so happy that you wrote this! Most Neville stories that I've found either change Neville in weird ways, or change him too quickly, or even make Neville more pathetic or more heroic or simply more something in order to move along the plot. I mean, I think he's great-I really do-but sometimes. . . . *sigh* At any rate, I really like this version of Neville! Thanks for writing!
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
great story but feels incomplete. I would love to see their relation progress out.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
great, great story! i loved it! i do wish you'd do a sequel..
kerplank chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Interesting. Would love to have more added to this!
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This is cute and well-written, but...Well, Neville was a little disappointing. I'm assuming the Battle at Hogwarts happened in this universe even though Dumbledore and Snape are alive. One of my favorite things about DH was Neville's transformation from boy to war hero. But in this fanfic he's back to acting like the scared little boy from before OOTP. Yeah, he'd probably still be a bit intimidated by Snape, but not so scared that he wouldn't dare to move or speak without permission. Snape is very IC, though, I'll give you that.
Golum chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I really enjoyed this. Will there be a sequel? I hope so!
NLaddict chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
ohh that was so good, do let me know if you write a sequel.
Joy in the Stars chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Neville is awesome in this. Older and more sure of himself, but not very much different from his school days. I've always wished you would continue this. They would make an interesting couple, or even just friends.
Violet Wild Flower chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I remember this! Do you know what happened to the Gardener's Delight site? I had two fics on it, I think, and I've only found one of them so far in my saved file. Anyway, I love this story, Neville is starting to spread his wings a little bit and also opening his mind to the possibilities. He's really growing up.
NevemTeve chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Maybe Snape could have said something about their past... I know he never says 'sorry' and does not understand human feelings but still...
Elvira Evans chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This story is lovely. It's so sad that there aren't very many Neville stories in this fandom. Everyone is in character and I love the idea of Snape realizing after all these years that Neville is actually someone he would like to work with.
FoolishWishmaker chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I'm sure I read this on the original site (what in the world happened to it, anyway?), but it was nice to read it again. Such an odd but interesting pairing. Or friendship. Whatever, it could go either way. I wish you would write a continuation of this and show how things between them go. I really like how you kept Snape in character, and Neville shows lots of character growth.