Reviews for Turn of the Endless Sorcerer
Lunadora chapter 26 . 4/23/2013
I LOVED your fanfic! I was so deep into the story that I even forgot to sleep yesterday, only going to bed when my eyes gave up on me (that happened around 9 am). And now here I am, writing this as I just finished reading your fanfic, glad that I could read it. Keep up the good work!
Jana chapter 26 . 3/10/2013
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Straider chapter 26 . 1/14/2013
This is a very nice umineko fanfic.
Although i think Lambdadelta lost a bit too easy.
NoirRenamon chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I love the name!
Inseparable Desire chapter 26 . 2/26/2012
BEST UMINEKO FANFICTION...EVER. SERIOUSLY.
fukuji mihoko chapter 26 . 8/9/2011
Yay happy end _

This story was really, really.

I mean, I stumbled across this story by finding a dicussion about it on tvtropes, and some people were divided over it so I decided to read it myself, and I think they were being kind of unfair XD

Some of the characters are a little OOC (Dlanor in particular, Erika a little during the fight at the end, and perhaps you made Virgilia more aggressive than in the original), but there was nothing too major to complain about, and most of the characters were parrfeckto _ The constant 'tsundere' thing got a little irritating, and I'm sure it's a term that didn't become popular until fairly recently, but I tried not to pay it too much heed... And this story had a really good plot _ There were lots of twists and turns, and you've got an awesome writing style.

I really enjoyed it _ Thank you for writing it
fukuji mihoko chapter 24 . 8/9/2011
He managed to defeat Lambda way too easily : And 40 years isn't really /that/ old for a building, is it? Loads of buildings are older and they stay upright okay.

At least Beato didn't die though

Rikastel was adorable XD
fukuji mihoko chapter 22 . 8/8/2011
okay, maybe there's no kinzo/kumasawa after all.

now i'm very disappointed XD
fukuji mihoko chapter 21 . 8/8/2011
Kinzo had a kid with Kumasawa?

Somehow I find that more hilarious than I should XDDD

Oh dearrr

Anyway

The fight scene was good :D I just... wahhhh Erika 'A' And Dlanor... Dlanor doesn't snap or shout or get irritable, she's just /there/... being all stoic and 'I hope this doesn't inconvenice you' as she slices people up with her sword.

That, or smiling manically, but w/e XDD
fukuji mihoko chapter 20 . 8/8/2011
I think you might be demonizing Dlanor a little. She's a sweet girl really XDD
fukuji mihoko chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
Yayyyy Erika! XD
fukuji mihoko chapter 17 . 8/8/2011
lololol simple and clean?

a kingdom hearts fan? XD

hm. they were awfully accepting of beato though, weren't they? i think they should be more suspicious...

maria was just adorable and hilarious though XD and jessica... XP
fukuji mihoko chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
haha i had an inkling lia killed beato's parents o:

oh my that's really too terrible XD

but... genji had quite a character filibuster here, huh? He doesn't talk that much, does he? XDD
fukuji mihoko chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
Bleuchhhh Romeo and Juliet references?

I kind of hate that play cause everybody uses it XD

I guess it doesn't matter though.

I really like your version of Beato's backstory :3 It makes so much sense! XD I might it like it more than the actual explanation in the vns... XD
fukuji mihoko chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
And this is somewhat similar to what really happens, too XD A little.

I liked the Beato/Shannon friendship... although Shannon is far more airheaded about romance XD So I don't think she would be so harsh when dismissing Beato's love.

Lol Battler XD

And... Kinzo :

He wasn't /that/ bad in the original, was he?

I mean, apart from raping Kuwadorian Beato... But he repented ;A;