Reviews for Turn of the Endless Sorcerer
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 8/28
Asmodeva chapter 26 . 5/14
Asmodeva chapter 26 . 5/14
Greetings, Jane Poirot! It's your russian fan, which accidently (or maybe not) have read your paperwork... just to find out, how great it is. You really beat the hell out of the Umineko franchise! Literally. Well, the first thing i want to say, that this work has brilliant and magnificent language (but, well for my kind it's hard to classify its properly), for this interesting and perfect plot. I guess... you gave Umineko fans something they wished for - peaceful story with a "matchmaking" of Beato/Battler. There is no all out war, like it was in original; Just a nice story with elements of humour and action.
And, I suppouse, that this one story is much more beatiful, than the one presented by its "father", Ryukishi07. It's not like canon story is all that bad, but... Your's one is truly about love and affection, while canon about love, desire and destruction. So, even the original one mixes your's theories with a dust, it still looks better, than the one, made in the Episode seven.
But, even having so much pluses, there are minuses of course. In my opinion, your's theory of Beatrice's games lacks a bit of "heart". It's correct, that Rosa could possibly made those arrangements... but to drive to madness others? Nay) It's something in Higurashi style, where the bloodthirst was a kind of illness... Still, you've done best of your own) Other one, guess, is a character of Kindzo. You made him look just like some coward underdog, while he is truly tyrant with much of power... But, will take that as a bit of OOC)
So, in the end, I would like to thank you for your great work, for your talent and for dignity. Not all men reach the "Peak of purgatory", while you are. Wish you good road toward the way of writer So, with my deepset bow of attitude, I finish.
Lunadora chapter 26 . 4/23/2013
I LOVED your fanfic! I was so deep into the story that I even forgot to sleep yesterday, only going to bed when my eyes gave up on me (that happened around 9 am). And now here I am, writing this as I just finished reading your fanfic, glad that I could read it. Keep up the good work!
Jana chapter 26 . 3/10/2013
Straider chapter 26 . 1/14/2013
This is a very nice umineko fanfic.
Although i think Lambdadelta lost a bit too easy.
NoirRenamon chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I love the name!
Blah x 1000 chapter 26 . 2/26/2012
fukuji mihoko chapter 26 . 8/9/2011
Yay happy end _

This story was really, really.

I mean, I stumbled across this story by finding a dicussion about it on tvtropes, and some people were divided over it so I decided to read it myself, and I think they were being kind of unfair XD

Some of the characters are a little OOC (Dlanor in particular, Erika a little during the fight at the end, and perhaps you made Virgilia more aggressive than in the original), but there was nothing too major to complain about, and most of the characters were parrfeckto _ The constant 'tsundere' thing got a little irritating, and I'm sure it's a term that didn't become popular until fairly recently, but I tried not to pay it too much heed... And this story had a really good plot _ There were lots of twists and turns, and you've got an awesome writing style.

I really enjoyed it _ Thank you for writing it~
fukuji mihoko chapter 24 . 8/9/2011
He managed to defeat Lambda way too easily : And 40 years isn't really /that/ old for a building, is it? Loads of buildings are older and they stay upright okay.

At least Beato didn't die though

Rikastel was adorable XD
fukuji mihoko chapter 22 . 8/8/2011
okay, maybe there's no kinzo/kumasawa after all.

now i'm very disappointed XD
fukuji mihoko chapter 21 . 8/8/2011
Kinzo had a kid with Kumasawa?

Somehow I find that more hilarious than I should XDDD

Oh dearrr

The fight scene was good :D I just... wahhhh Erika 'A' And Dlanor... Dlanor doesn't snap or shout or get irritable, she's just /there/... being all stoic and 'I hope this doesn't inconvenice you' as she slices people up with her sword.

That, or smiling manically, but w/e XDD
fukuji mihoko chapter 20 . 8/8/2011
I think you might be demonizing Dlanor a little. She's a sweet girl really XDD
fukuji mihoko chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
Yayyyy Erika! XD
fukuji mihoko chapter 17 . 8/8/2011
lololol simple and clean?

a kingdom hearts fan? XD

hm. they were awfully accepting of beato though, weren't they? i think they should be more suspicious...

maria was just adorable and hilarious though XD and jessica... XP