Reviews for Potter's Unfortunate Return
A very fine chapter, please another.
REDHAIREDGIRL chapter 7 . 6/16
Why you no finish!?
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 5/2
I thought the meeting where Harry spilled to Voldy about his childhood was a lead into HP/LV slash. That wouldn't be unwanted. Or even a mentor relationship. We never did learn what's in the letter from Tom that made Harry loopy at the Potter's. I'd like to read the rest. Well done. Thanks.
Love2read23 chapter 5 . 5/2
I don't understand how Harry's acting in this chapfer. It's as if he's possessed.
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 5/2
Flippant is a good word for it. Harry's been screwed over and not even Voldemort can make him care. I love that Harry is more scared of Molly.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 5/2
Oh that's horrid of the Potters. Everyone's reactions are perfect. Thank goodness the Wealseys are standing by him. I don't understand, is Sirius alive too?
blinddivinity chapter 7 . 4/14
Love it! You're such a great writer. :) I can't wait to read the next chapter.

I hope the W's and Harry leave the country.

I can totally picture the twins that way...

Love good! family! W's. :)
KazaHaru45 chapter 7 . 3/3
Oh please update! I really like your story!
jayyfallen chapter 7 . 2/3
yum lol if you do any lemon have warning or any type of excessive kissing/sexual stuff if do slash just warn with excessive slash and that should help i personally love slash do what helps keep you motivated to write
Green.Piratee chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
Do all those paitings. Make Harry have his own harem. Ohhh kinky and sexy I like that idea.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
A very very good story
ReflectionsOfReality chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
Honestly, I had thought that you were foreshadowing a less common pairing. The talk early on where Dobby thought of the dream of becoming a capitol C, Companion. I had thought that it would end up with something slightly kinky or that he might have a Beauty and Beast metamorphosis...
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
Please update this story, i realy hate the potters in this story
Gravity's Child chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
I'd be delighted if you spun this into slash.
ilove0t6forever chapter 7 . 4/4/2015