Reviews for Thirteen Points
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
My goodness, I've read this so many times and it just gets better and better! I love how even though it's just a letter we can 'see' the doctors personality and I love how Chakotay preays for him at the end! That last sentence is like AMAZING! I just keep reading it!
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Aww! Chakotay that's nice of you.
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Oh dear God. I'm not sure what to say. This was astounding ... And so heart-rendingly sad. The list itself was good, but what was even better was Chakotay's change of heart-from being annoyed with the Doctor to feeling pity for him, to truly being sad.

And Janeway's message. The story was sad before, and then I read Janeway's message and it fell off the clif into true floodgate territory. Starfleet didn't just kick the dog, they beat it to death with a friggin baseball bat!

"12. Let her know she is beautiful – in body, mind and soul. Let her know how much you love her. Make it your goal to keep her happy...come what may."-Oh ... so cute, in such a horribly bittersweet way. Actually, the more I read this, the more bittersweet it gets.

I read this while listening to the Prague Symphony's recording of "Nimbus" by Michael Hoppe, too, and that just made things worse.

Amazing piece, as usual for your Star Trek stuff. Thank you so much for writing and giving us such an intensely emotional read!

Ashe
Phantom Trekkie chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Awesome! I love it! *clicks 'Add Story to Favorites' button*

You wrote the Doctor very well -he's not that easy of a person to write for, not matter what people think- and you had such a great plot. I was actually shocked about the message from Captain Janeway; I wasn't expecting it at all! Very nicely done; as mentioned before, I love it. Love it!
sashsweetie chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This one was absolutely beautiful. While I'm not a fan of either Chakotay/Seven or The Doctor/Seven, you brought both relationships to life in a way that is rarely managed. Thank you :)
Eve's Library chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I've never been the hugest fan of the decision by the PtB to make Seven the object of our EMH's affections but this story made it a lot more plausible to me, as well as keeping wonderfully in character. Kudos.
Nova-Star12 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Wow... that was a very touching story... I thought that Chakotay was gonna step aside... but the Doc got reprogrammed... Tears...

Nova
Bil chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
That's a lovely story. I really liked the list, it was very Doctor-ish. Point 13 is my favourite, though. But poor Doc... Starfleet Command should be the ones being reprogrammed. Nice fic.
BlueFish chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow! Quite a tear-jerker. I'd love to see a continuation of this where Chakotay goes on to try to save the Doctor for Seven! :)
Franziska chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
So eine Liste hätte man meinem Mann schicken sollen (vielleicht aber vice versa mir), gefällt mir gut, auch, dass Chakotay sich nicht gern bevormunden lässt. Was ich aber nicht wirklich nachvollziehbar finde ist, dass man den Doktor umprogrammiert. Dies hätten die anderen sicher zu verhindern gewusst.

LG

Franziska

P.S. warum 13 Punkte, weil es eine Unglückszahl ist oder "nur so"?
Rono777 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wow! Very sad and well written.
q.thews chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Damn, i've overlooked the angst part of the classification!

That apart, ok, that included :-) it was a nice one shot.

Ciao!
pjt2352 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Chakotay is a bit slow on the uptake, the kind of guy who will be there after the fact. I think you got him just right.