Reviews for The Cure
Clairelise327 chapter 3 . 7/18
prettylittlemills chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Love it :3 Found this fanfic from when I read it years ago and am so glad I did!
Dr. Holland chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Magnificent! :)
Motionless 666 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
You should continue the story I love it sol fare.
AwesomeCoop38 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Love this story!
Crazychicke chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
OMG i love it! nenny is the best, they are so cute. will you be writing another chapter?
ChrisPPPYYYY chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
ranstell2703 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
To say I wasn't scared was an understatement. I strip down to my silk black gown; he was already in the bed. I went over and joined him

"You know this would be your last chance, you can leave." I didn't want to leave.

I need this to feel something I like and somebody willing to listen

"I don't want to be alone," I said. He responded

"Me neither." So, I blew out the candle and lay down.

He crawled over and kissed me, I kissed back. I couldn't believe I was about to lose my virginity to Chuck flipping Bass, but this is what I wanted.

He slid down my straps and started to kiss my jaw, then to my collarbone. He slid my dress down further till my breasts were showing. He moved from my collarbone to the base of my nipple and he sucked. I gasped, that felt great. He did the same to the other one; he took his finger and started to pinch my nipples. I moaned as he continued.

I wanted him now and I could fell his cock on my thigh. I moved my hand down and touched it threw his silk pants and started to rub it. He moaned in response, he felt so big. I wanted him more then ever now. I think he got the idea because he left my breast and pulled my dress down. He kissed my stomach till he got to the waistband of my panties. He looked at me

"Jenny, this is your last chance are you sure?" I looked him in the eyes and nodded.

He pulled my panties off and tossed them aside. He sat up, taking off his own clothes while looking at me the entire time. I shivered under his eyes. Once he was naked, he bent down and kissed me again.

"This is going to hurt, I'll go slowly,"

He pushed into her. She cried out loud and he kissed the tears that came pouring down my face

"Oh my god this hurts so much," I gasped out.

He started to slowly move. I felt something wet run down my leg, but I ignored it.

"Oh jenny, you feel so fucking good" He panted out.

I'm happy that one of us is enjoying this. He continued moving and the pain slowly went away. Then, it turned into pure pleasure. I put my legs around his waist and he started to thrust faster, I met all his thrusts. I started to feel something in the pit of my stomach, I was moaning and so was Chuck. He went faster

"OH GOD CHUCK HARDER!" He listened and that feeling only got better.

Then, I couldn't take it anymore

"CHUCK" I moaned as I came.

"JENNY" He shot his hot load into me.

After he was finished, he collapsed on top of me. I rolled off to the other side of the bed. I laid there trying to catch my breath. He got up and tossed me my gown. I sat up in pain which shot right threw me. I put my gown on anyway; I lay back down on my side and pulled the covers up to my neck. He came over and relit the candle that I blew out.

"Are you ok?" I stayed quiet for a minute, was I ok?

"Yeah" I stayed on my side not wanting to turn around because I was afraid the pain was still there.

"Well you're welcome to stay the night." That was shocking; the great Chuck Bass is letting me stay after we got what we wanted.

"You're not kicking me on the street? Lucky me," my voice was full of sarcasm.

"Hey, most people don't get that option." He started to get back in the bed. Then, we heard the elevator open; I slowly sat up and whispered

Quote - Not Afraid

I love her story untill she got Jenny pregnant.
ranstell2703 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
You REALLY know what you're saying. I love the way you're going.

Read this s/5983293/2/ is describe Chuck and Jenny make out section that night.

I love how you're going, but take a look at that to read about the sex describe :) Though you're having a great start, just keep going.I got your back :*
Lil chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
morrreeee sex scenes, love the build up 3333 more descriptions of Nate though hehe
Maelynn13 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Damn, that was so hot!
Vanessa chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Fabulous writing! These two characters have such amazing passion between them and you made sure to write them this way! LoveLoved it xoxo
gymnast23 chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
i like it is there more?
FRubberDuck chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
This was perfect!

And trust me, I am hard to please when it comes to fanfics!

Even though this was only three hapters the change of events was so beliveable and true. And your writing is amazing!

You HAVE to write more NJ stuff!
DofD chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Amazing. Truly. I really hope you do more. I usually don't like reading sex scenes but yours is done so tastefully and with such an intense sensuality. I look forward to reading more from you.