Reviews for I Do Not Hook Up
E.Elliot chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Ong I love it!*-*
Taliesin The Eternal Bard chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Okay, serious kudos to you on the story! Well-written, seamless, and not-too-crazy on the alteration. My compliments to you. D
tuxjim chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Well, here I go again. I came back to this story after finishing "Two Weeks" for the sole purpose of adding this one to my favorites list, and wound up re-reading this for the SECOND time today. See what happens when I like someone's writing? And now, I'm going to spend tomorrow looking up your other stories and reading them a few times... sounds like a good Sunday to me.

Take care and be well. Your stories Rock and Rule! Ja ne for now.

Thor chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Honulicious chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
ah that rachael girls is a 'B'! go kim for coming in and saving shego's ego :P hee hee

but they definitely hit it off really well. i'm very surprised that they kissed each other soo much after becoming friends..what 2 hrs ago? haa haa well, when you've got chemistry, you've GOT chemistry! can't wait to read the sequel!
Winter Garnet chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing.
REDBLACKANDAWESOME chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
wooh! go shego! gr8 story!
JasonGroff chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
This was a nice, sweet and fluffy fic. . I love Kigo, and it was nice to read a fic with them that didn't require getting on the Angst train. :-). Loved seeing Kim come to Shego's rescue in the club with the bad ex. So something she would do. :-). Good stuff, gonna check the sequel too. :)
longnite chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
A very interesting piece with a lot of character back story. Like the premise of Shego having a previous relationship that puts her off getting too close to anyone afterwords. A very savvy Kim pictured here, with her feeling out the emotional minefield and reaching out to one she feels a connection.

A lot of potential here...for both sides to make some moves forward. They make such an interesting pair and you have them well played in this delightful start! Well done!
Alcandre chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Cute! I really liked this. It made me smile. Kim being the experienced one, in a way, was a good twist to the usual story. Well done.
Redline57 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
This was good! I liked it, it was fun and had a happy ending. You should definitely continue with this storyline, it was awesome!
Madhatterak chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
A sequel defiantly.
stuntbutt chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Sequel! sequel! sequel! i loved this, a nive balanced story that kept me reading. i would lve to see how Shego and kim cope with opening up to each other. i think you could have the start of a brillant series here.

loved it.

Teresa Kaiju chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Excellent story! One of the better KiGo's I've read lately. Good plot as well as good character development. You even made Ron and Monique seem to be a reasonable couple.