Reviews for The Beauty, the Geek, and the Danseur
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
awesome, can't wait to read the rest. update soon!
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
such a great chapter, and so original! update soon!
LittleMoCullen chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
I cant wait to see how all this is gonna work out, Im geeked for the chapter 8)
LittleMoCullen chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Found you while fic diveing on twitter this fic was the first one that caought my eye and I think its really cute i cant wait to see what happens next ;)
Dinosaur7 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
please put another chapter up! i LOVE this story! xx
rubell chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
oh...i really hope u finish this it is a great fic and deserves more attention
rubell chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
this is weirdly romantic i noticed that there r only two chapters tho...hopefully it is somthing that continues...
kdillin chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
cant wait to read more
Viksta chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Next chapter please! I just woke my roomy up I was laughing so hard.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I am lovin' this story, and can't wait to see where you go with it.
fanpire225 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
i love it! please please please update

i need something to read and this is an amazing story!

~katie
susan45 chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
Very Cute, Fun story! I really hope you continue with it. I would love to see how you play things out. I'd also love to see Em in a tutu! LOL!
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
Funny, I tooke drafting in ninth grade as well. Though nothing embarrassing happened I did make a new best friend for life being one of only two girls.

Really like Bella here. She's one of those girls that doesn't hold to stereotypes and "position" in school. Seems she can be friends with the popular kids but still has no problem kissing the geek or making friends with the strange goth type girl either. Loved her reaction to Edward asking her out (I think we'd all be screaming "Yes! Yes! Yes!" as well) as well as her need to help Alice move out of her self imposed funk.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
emilydmamaof3 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
The Tight story - you poor thing - and poor Alice, of course. I really am enjoying this story, I always have a thing for a humor fic with a geeky Edward.
TwilightFan104 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
OK. first off that drafting class story is hillarious even though I am sure it was embarassing.

This was a fun chapter. I love that your Alice is so different from the ones we usually read. I like her a bit insecure. And the way Bella was the one to encourage the friendship was nice. Hope we see some more of A&J.

The insight into Bella's thoughts was great. The whole stalker thing was too funny. I hope Edward can loosen up a bit a realize that Bella really does like him. Then they can have an awesome time on their date.