Reviews for Feelings Revealed
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I really liked the story and how it ended. It would be nice to read a Takumi-Akira fanfic from you again, but if possible with a long or multi-chapter story. :)
I really love TakumiXAkira pair! And so as your fanfic! :)
charisma1869 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
damn... you are so awesome. -screams, not caring whether i wake my mom-
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
I just can't help but to smile in the ending.

Even though I prefer Takumi to make his first move, but if there was an OVA about Takumi and Akira. It will probably end up like this. You're ending isn't corny frankly the ending is realistic.

But you're story has some magic that makes you're reader smile! _~
redrose chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
that was so sweet!
a.n.jell chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
no it wasn't corny... it's great you know.
Saya chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
I really love your stories 3! and I love the AkiraxTakumi too xD!

there aren't so many people who writes about them.. and your writing style is so cute *-*! It's perfect for them :D
Minagi Mikoto chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Hm! Impressive as always! You have pictured their characters very well! And your style of writing is great too!

I kind of liked the first part of story better. I mean I didn't like the ending so much and I was surprised that you wrote "I'm hoping that the ending wasn't too corny"! But sorry, I didn't mean that it's corny or should have been done in another way. That's just like them!

About the other story that you said probably will involve all HiMEs, I'm truely looking forward to it!

Keep up with the good work! Hm!
Minagi Mikoto chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Thank you for writing another story. However I think I should wait for chapter two, because this chapter was almost "writing down" some part of episode 20, though some quotes was a bit different (You could have watched that part again you know!).

Keep up with the good work! Hm!

Anyway, I wanted to reply to your replies, but I couldn't because your PM is disabled! So I use this space if you don't mind.

The episode that Akira founds out about Takumi's sketchbook is episode 19.

It would be so nice of you to write about me and Mai! Hm!