Reviews for Drifting into Your Lane
Jadalulu chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I LOVE this! Please update soon! I really enjoyed the fact that they're not all miraculously wealthy happy go lucky all the time in this fic! And I'm curious to know what b's secrets are!
rubell chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
cats are awesome for all the reasons that u state...but i love my dog as well...she is the best...but very needy...today i have not been feeling well n she is upset she didnt get her usual morning walk
rubell chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
'shoe leather express' thats a new one...i always used 'chevrolegs' interested to see why exactly bella is so 'flakey' or maybe she isnt but her planning on moving when she seems new to the area is kinda unusual, even my nomad of a sister doesnt plan on moving from where ever she is until something bad happens
rubell chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
poor jessica...suprised she didnt offer him a bj
AnjieNet chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Ah, once again Edward cannot be mine...cat allergies really can suck sometimes. :)

Enjoyed this chapter so much. Like the rapport with Edward, Bella and Angela though I'm of course hoping that the sixth member be Bella. Seems Edward is already a bit taken with Bella luckily anyway. She's still quite a mystery. Can't wait to find out what her secrets are.
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Okay, so I'm way late reading and reviewing, but better late than never right?

There's something about an Edward that takes an interest in kids that makes my heart all a-flutter. Glad Bella is coming to her own conclusion about Edward and not taking Jessica's word for what he's like. Have to agree with Bella, what's a nice girl like Angela doing hanging out with Jess and Lauren anyway? Also wondering what's up with Bella and Tyler.
onecent23 chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
I picked your story up from a teaser on Fictionators and am glad I did. I really like - Looking forward to your next update!

Pennie
barburella chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
OK, I really like the story. I am very curious at how it's going to evolve.

One thing: At first you present Edward as "Masen", but on chapter 3, Angela refers to him as "Cullen". I don't know if it's a mistake or maybe I didn't understand correctly.

Anywho, the story is lovely.
stupidlamb118 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This is so funny!
TwilightFan104 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Great chapter! It is a nice change to see all of them as part of the working class, struggling with the same day to day issues (unemployment, money, older vehicles) that the rest of us do.

Loved the interaction between these two. Looking forware to watching their chemistry grow. Wonder if this dropping off/picking up is going to be their pattern. And why couldn't Bella sleep?

Seems Edward now has 2 choices for their 6th. But alas, I fear Angela (liking your version here a lot so far) will be left out of the gang. :)
Kstewsthighs chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I want a busward!
twimom76 chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Thanks for updating, wondering if Bella will be welcomed into the clique. Also why is Bella so tired? Would love to know more about what's going on with her. Looking forward to the next update.
grrrr.edward chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
preccious!
kuntrygal chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Great chapter!
acw1 chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
like the story so far. looking forward to more.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »