Reviews for Wolfsbane
sarahmicaela88 chapter 18 . 2/20
What is Teddy boys problem? 4 real the boy doesn't knw the definition of let it go.
Why not?
He knws how Bea blames herself 4 everything, even for the hurt justified feelings that bloodsucker feels for he did. Ted deserves to feel this and yet Bea feels bad cuz he plays the victim.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 17 . 2/19
OK so maNY times I wanted to scream and sob in frustration and anger at this girl, she acting like a fucking door mat. What the hell?
Why the hell would she go over there and act like everything is OK and that he had left her broken and miserable for months. I get that she doesn't like to hold grudges and wants to forgive the bloodsucker.
But there's a huge difference between forgiveness and just straight up fronting. Basically being a fake.
And that's what she was doing she was saying some phony shit with her mouth and thinking something else entirely. She should have said what she was thinking.
I absolutely hate people who front and are fake. It's so much wasted energy. They should just be real with people. I have absolutely no respect for those people. It means they could be easily manipulated.
And from the looks of it Bea hasn't grown as much as she thought she has. She's not as strong as she claims to be. Mostly because she letting herself get manipulated by Ted. She didn't even realize she was getting played by him.
Did she honestly think he was just gonna let her go so easily?
No he wasn't. And he just proved it. How much of a manipulator he is and how easily Bea allows herself to get into these situations with him.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 16 . 2/19
I don't blame the wolf boys I would be saying that very things also.
And her getting constantly aroused and then shut down. I would be growling in frustration. Seriously that shit ain't fun. It's like getting denied water when ur dying of thirst except the want and need is somewhere else.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 15 . 2/17
Oh come on why so much damn teasing. Even in stories it's cruel.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 14 . 2/17
Why did he stop?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 13 . 2/16
Awww I'm glad Charlie's good with them. That makes things so much easier.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 12 . 2/16
Ugh why did he stop?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 11 . 2/16
So in this story Leah doesn't wolf out?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 2/16
Wonder what he'll say after he has sex.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 9 . 2/16
OK so when did he imprint on her?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 8 . 2/16
Why? Seriously that's my only question, why?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 7 . 2/16
Oh shit did Quill hurt her?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 2/16