Reviews for Bad Romance
angel639551 chapter 10 . 6/24
Very long, very awesome!
angel639551 chapter 7 . 6/21
"Light, please just pick up the phone and tell me you're safe! Your mother is worried sick and your sister doesn't know where you are… Mikami is ready to go on a rampage and I know it's my fault but if nothing else just call them and let them know you're alright! It was a mistake ok! I swear I'll never do it again…" L let his head hit the door, the whites of his eyes wrapped in red veins as the outer edges were puffed up and darkened with shadows. "Light, please, I'm sorry…"

Well doesn't that sound familiar!
angel639551 chapter 5 . 6/19
"L: Bow-chica-wow-wow"
"L: That's alright. I'll break you down eventually Lightie-poo.
Light: The more you keep going, the farther you are from getting laid…
L: Shutting up now."

Omg I just about died!
angel639551 chapter 4 . 6/19
Omg I absolutely love their texting! I laugh hysterically every time I read them!
angel639551 chapter 3 . 6/18
A note to L:
I don't give a fuck if light forgives you L, I am so fucking pissed off at you! You fucking idiot! Light should have never forgiven you! I honestly don't care right now about all your lovey dovey bullshit right now L! You fucking pissed me off! The he'll you were justified!? Light didn't do fucking ANYTHING! I am so fucking mad right now you have no idea!

And now a note to the author... Like 4 or 5 years later when you won't read this:
I noticed you switched to Matt and Mello as opposed to there really names like before, I don't know why you did it or if you even realize you did it, but I'm fine with it, I like Matt and Mello better anyway! Also great chapter! On to the next one!
angel639551 chapter 1 . 6/18
I'm crying! I don't know if it's out of sadness when he got hurt, relief he was ok, happy they made it through together or what but I'm crying! That was amazing, great job!
Victoria-Pervert-Sensei chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
This story is disturbing?...You have a very scary imagination...LOVE IT, and your style Hari-Aisu XD
Britnotmobile chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
lovelovelove this storyyy 3333333
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
OH LORD I LOVE THIS!
meow278 chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
This. Was. Breath-taking. The whole story kept me on my toes... An I love how you added Lady Gaga to everything. Keep writing!
Jirubee chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I instantly loved this.
LawlietBBday chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Where the FUCK is watari llol kool story tho
3waypetal chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww! So cute! The relationship between L and Light that you have created is so fascinating and beautiful. This story was amazing. I'm really sad to see it end, but you ended it perfectly, so I guess I won't pout this time. :)
TheEndofTag chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
awwww, this is sooo damn beautiful! And I just love how you ended this perfectly! And I am not at all surprise that L and Light will have some time alone from each other because sometimes they are just getting on each other nerves. Hehehehe. BUt i still love the over-protective/possesive L! _ Adn my favorite line of all: "It was so easy to forget the good through the bad sometimes…But Light refused to make the same mistake twice."

Again just love it!
Full Moon Aurora chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
Wow , amazing story ! It was a little confusing , since how long the time skips were was not really ever specified , and mood changed so quickly ... well , it was still amazing , but I found it a little hard to understand[: Keep up the fantabulous work !