Reviews for Bad Romance
Victoria-Pervert-Sensei chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
This story is disturbing?...You have a very scary imagination...LOVE IT, and your style Hari-Aisu XD
Britnotmobile chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
lovelovelove this storyyy 3333333
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
OH LORD I LOVE THIS!
meow278 chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
This. Was. Breath-taking. The whole story kept me on my toes... An I love how you added Lady Gaga to everything. Keep writing!
Jirubee chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I instantly loved this.
LawlietBBday chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Where the FUCK is watari llol kool story tho
3waypetal chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww! So cute! The relationship between L and Light that you have created is so fascinating and beautiful. This story was amazing. I'm really sad to see it end, but you ended it perfectly, so I guess I won't pout this time. :)
TheEndofTag chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
awwww, this is sooo damn beautiful! And I just love how you ended this perfectly! And I am not at all surprise that L and Light will have some time alone from each other because sometimes they are just getting on each other nerves. Hehehehe. BUt i still love the over-protective/possesive L! _ Adn my favorite line of all: "It was so easy to forget the good through the bad sometimes…But Light refused to make the same mistake twice."

Again just love it!
Full Moon Aurora chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
Wow , amazing story ! It was a little confusing , since how long the time skips were was not really ever specified , and mood changed so quickly ... well , it was still amazing , but I found it a little hard to understand[: Keep up the fantabulous work !
glaringowl chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
Duuudddeeeeee. This part:

"Tense muscles slowly loosened as a robust nurse nodded at one of the doctor's entering the room and injecting something into Light's IV-

'That's what you get when you let your heart win over your head Light…'

And every sound, every bit of noise and color and living and non-living object was lost in the oblivion of Light's drug-clouded mind."

Made me think of Paramore's song, called "That's What You Get". And when I read that middle line, I mentally read it like the song sings it. Even though it doesn't say "over your head Light", but y'know. It was pretty cool and wanted to let it out. :P
LoveDN chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
I've read the story at livejournal and I was like "OMFG she needs to fucking update soon, or I'll die" all the time xD

Honestly, I love the way you're writing and how emotional your writing is.

Sometimes I really almost cried and felt so sorry for Light

But anyway, the story was great and I loved it (:
nightmarekitt chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
This fanfic was made of angst, constructed of angst, DRIPPING with angst. Even the happy-esque ending was undeniably angsty.

Angst. Angst. Angst.

);0

It hurts...it bleeds.

I read every word, I plowed through every chapter.

I still liked it,

but it was painful.

My heart hurts.

Great work.
Dark Miko chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
i love this fic, its one of my all-time favorite DN AUs. L and Light's relationship was never easy here, but i'm so glad they were still drawn towards each other despite all the hurdles. great job
TheEndofTag chapter 9 . 3/18/2011
OMG! The day has finally come to see the ending to "Bad Romance" and not just any kind of ending, but a HAPPY ENDING! _ I was soooo afraid that this story will end badly. Because damn, those two stubborn fools are just full of shit! -_- Those two just drives me crazy with their unstable unhealthy relationship they have that at time I wish they both just give up on each other. Soooooooooo i am beyond happy thrilled ecstatic that L and Light are back together again and this time forever! _ I am sooo happy that you pulled off a happy ending for them because they seriously needed a break from all the craziness that happened between them. I am sooo relived that L and Light got the help they needed in order to get their life straighten up. _ I really love how you ended this story with Light and L being happy with Sayu and Sachiko; a happy family scene is just beautiful and heartwarming to see! And of course the ending showing L and Light sleeping together is just perfect way to close this story! And I am sure that Light will wake up without his past knocking his door again. _

I just love how through thick and thin, Sayu and Sachiko were on their sides! They both realized that Light and L are best for each other despite the many down times in their relationship. I just love how Sachiko supported L. My heart just warmed when after Sachiko accident she was asking Light about L. And same with Sayu when she made Light listened to L’s voice mail. Again I just love Sayu and Sachiko for supporting them both! Awww, L’s voice mail was sooo heartbreaking sweet, especially when he mentioned Light’s family as his own family too. _ And I am sooo happy that Sachiko persuaded Light to go see someone with his problem. And of course Light finally listen to Sachiko after he saw Sachiko in the hospital; that was probably a wakeup call to Light to get his life in order. _ Sachiko influence not only Light but also L to go see someone for his sobering up. Making Sachiko more and more of a awesome person than the Sachiko from the beginning who couldn’t do anything. Hehehe. I just love Light’s over exaggerated reaction when L told him that he is right about L seeing someone for his problem. _ Not only was Sayu and Sachiko are awesome for supporting those two crazy lovers but also Matt and Mello! Matt and Mello are just love for being there for L to make him see some sense. Thank god for them two if not without them being there for L, it would have been harder to L to sober up. _

I just love that scene where L kicked that damn door standing in between Light and him. It was a very very impressive scene right there. And I really love how you wrote that part where L and the paramedics were with Light; you know just the flashes of talking and nothing else. That totally drives the fast pace of that scene. Of course my heart just broke when L slept with this one guy. And I am impress that Light was not as angry as I thought he would be. But Light is correct that he and L were not even together at that time so no use being angry over something like that. Hehehe. The best part is that Light doesn’t have to be there with L during L’s sobering up, but Light was. Even Light realized it himself that he could just leave L alone with Matt or Mello to deal with L’s sobering up. But he didn’t, he stayed with L! _ Hehehe. And the cute thing about it is that Light mentioned it to Dr. Kurosaki. And I just love that Dr. too! Hehehe. He is just hilarious, especially with his answer to Light’s question about being in love with a person but not believing in it: “If it was, you would be doing a wonderful impersonation of it Light." Hahaha. I sooo did not expected that kind of answer, I was expecting more of a yes or no NOT turning it to “if it was you” kind of answer. _ And talking about Dr. I was sooo shock that L’s Dr. was Whammy! I am happy to see Whammy finally making an appearance here. And you really chose a great person to be L’s counselor. Whammy is such an awesome person to see that Light has a great influence on L recovery to be sober. And I just love how he pointed it out to Light too. Hehehe. Totally jolted Light into thinking about their relationship. Although I am very happy that Light is not going anywhere from L at all. _ L and Light are stuck together forever!

Hehehe. And I just love that part where it was talking about Light’s rules being setting up and how they were especially meant to be broken when dealing with the detective L! I just love that part when they are at last together again where L just kept on kissing Light and Light allowing it! And of course I just love reading those moments when they are just cuddling with each other or close to each other. It brings such warmth to my heart to see them finally there where they should be.

Again just love love love this amazing phenomenal out-of-the-universe story, “Bad Romance”! You totally capture the whole essence of them in here. The plot, the settings, the mood, and everything else are just amazingly well executed out! And there are just times that you did too much of a good job that I really want to sock you one for torturing them so much! T_T But you totally made it up with this beautiful heartwarming ending of theirs! Nothing really beats the happy ending, especially not all those angsty moments between them that makes my heart bleed. And I would just love love love love love love love love to see the epilogue for them. I want to see them both happy and on the right track and of course always together! Because I love to see more happy moments to make up for those sad moments of theirs. So please please please do post the epilogue here in because I get the alert for it. _ So hope to see a happy epilogue for them soon! And you know I just love love your stories, right? Because you are just an amazing writer! So keep up the awesome work! _
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
okay, now that it's not so late at night, and i'm not completely sleep deprived, lol, i would like to add that while i DID love this fic, i did feel that at a certain point, it became a bit ...much, i guess. idk, for some reason, L and Light's complete inability to understand each other, and their extreme personalities just seemed over the top to me. it's whatever though, like i said before, still a great fic :)