Reviews for Ash: The Last Stand xHistoryx
Holly M chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Hey! Are you going to finish this story!?
NICK chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I want to ask you 5 questions about this fanfic. 1. Any idea on what this fanfic is about? I don't get the summary. 2. Any clue on where or when the fanfic takes place? Be specific. 3. Who all is in the fanfic? 4. How old is everyone in it? 5. What Pokémon are owned by anyone that's in the fanfic? Be sure to clear this up for me.

Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2015
what the hell man its been five years how does the story end?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
how could you put such depression on this happy of a character
nov3mbermist chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
totally google translated that sentence. I laughed for a good five minutes straight. my face hurts.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
Please please update! This story is amazing! Love the flashbacks!
dloold87 chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
are you going to update any time soon, I want to read more of this awesome story.
pikagurl23 chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
I believe I may have read this series a while back and just didn't remember, but in any case, this was spectacularly written and worded. You have a wonderful way with words and make everything flow so flawlessly in your stories. I'm just saddened to see that this story is on hiatus, but I hope you find your way again with this one and truly consider finishing it as it's a wonderful 'sequel' to the current series. Great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
PLEASE continue with this story, it's so good!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Are you still planning on finishing this story? It has been almost 3 years since the last update and I really like this story. There is so many questions that need answers , like the egg for one thing. So please update! This story is great and really like your ash & misty interactions. So cute! Umm... I think that sums it up. So more please!
Suicuneator chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Just gotta say... LOVED that pinky and the brain refrence! XD
TheSimonFanfic chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
I think I'm gonna borrow one of your fav lines ... For crying out loud! What happened to you? Really? Your first arc was amazing and of course, encourages to read the secuel. You proved right to match the reader's expectations with a pretty strong first chapter at this arc ... But once you introduced the Poke-school or whatever ... Man, that was like jumping from a cliff and then dying slowly because of boredom injuries. No offense but if don't write forcefully when having a writer's blockade. Get a grill and a hammer first.
pkmn2112 chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Elanor Rigby, very clever P Love that song and that band! Interesting Family tree altogether!
Incognito chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Hey, wait a minute... In Ash's family tree... "Eleanor Miya Rigby" is that a Beatles reference? ;)
moonie forever chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
aww I am disappionted that this story is not finished, especially at that cliffhanger. This series was really good, all your stories are really good. I hope you decide to finish this story in the future.