Reviews for Fairy Tales Don't Exist
blueseedfan chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
OMG they are just to adorable I love it so far. I cant believe I missed this one I love your other story crossroads that it inspired me to write one of my own.
chanur chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
This one was beatiful, I have spent the entire night reading. Couldn't stop. And now I have just the time to take a shower and go to work.
I love your stories, all of them, even the ones which aren't finished.
I just hope you will finish them one day.
Lady Ramona chapter 23 . 4/29/2011
I want to see which Daddy gives Sadie away at her wedding...
alys09 chapter 23 . 12/30/2010
thanks for the great story. miss emmett though
Hm910ya chapter 23 . 6/18/2010
i was so pissed at first because all the jazella storys always have edward being turned down and that all i wanted and then she is just in this like limbo and i wanted to kick her in the ass and tell her that jasper was the one for her, but anyway thanks for the story

Paige
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 23 . 6/16/2010
OMG! That was awesome, I loved it
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 22 . 6/13/2010
That was awesome
leckadams chapter 23 . 5/14/2010
I absolutely loved your story. Although at times it was hard to follow because there were no clear breaks in the POV, I truly truly loved your story. It was something that I hadn't read before and that is saying a lot. I agree with the theme completely - fairy tales don't exist. That was my big issue when I read Breaking Dawn. Everything up to that point had been real life, but then she got her fairy tale ending.

Thanks again for posting this great story so that we could all enjoy it.
JXB Addicted chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
That was really great! Emmett is Jasper's half brother, WOW! JXB %)
JXB Addicted chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
He better get his shit together and claim her fast! LOL! JXB %)
JXB Addicted chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
I'm so glad Bella is finally out of the house! Who is Jasper's brother Peter or Emmett? Who is Bella's brother Emmett or Peter? JXB %)
JXB Addicted chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Jasper is being so sweet! Her Dad needs to take a chill pill! Jasper said that his brother and him own the club, but when he was telling Bella his story it was just him and his Mom? JXB %)
JXB Addicted chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
OMG! Her Dad is so busting her and she smells like beer! JXB %)
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
That was really good! Love at first site, Its so cute! JXB %)
AgathaAnn chapter 22 . 4/27/2010
What a beautiful ending. I loved it.