Reviews for All in the Timing
bluebird397 chapter 16 . 7/1
I kind of wanted to hear about everyone's 'holy sh*t' expressions when they saw Draco and Harry were friends. It's not a bad ending though.
Nix Yuki Nubila chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
plz do a sequel.
Stephan Grundy chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Overall delightful so far...but "okay"? That's an horrible American anachronism...I realize this is more Mallory-Camelot than historicalish Camelot, but it still jars wretchedly. Otherwise, rolling along very nicely.
Elaine Weasley chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
i totally loved it;-)
E. E. Terrill chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
You should make a sequel to this, at least a one-shot of the response from the hall.
arigatou-man chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
Brilliant story! :) thanks for writing this, it's so hard to find a decent friendship fic without it turning into a slash, so reading this really made my day! :)
Winter's Folly chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Nice.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
great story ;)
Sakura2010zz chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Harry could throw off the imperio when he was 14 back in fourth year, so shouldn't he have thrown it off this time? Or is it just stronger since cepheus is the inventor?
Adrienne May chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
Very nice.
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
It is surprisingly hard to find crossover fics of these two fandoms (considering they're both British and both involve magic), and this is definitely the best I've read so far. I thought the plot was well-thought out and everyone acted reasonably. The mature woman in me wishes there had been more sex and violence, but it's good to know there's some fanfiction suitable for kids to read ;-)
DoctorHarryEmrysWatson chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I absolutely loved this FanFic!
Cepheus had a good plan, but it wasn't good enough! And poor Merlin! He never gets the praise he deserves!
And Harry and Draco at the end! That was brilliant! Definitely one of my favourite of all time FanFics and I would suggest it to all Harry Potter/ BBC Merlin Fans!

Thanks for the amazing story!
Suzy Harry "Quinn" R. Sanderson
JessieJay13 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
...I favorited this entire story for that one line at the end. I almost never favorite stories until I'm finished reading them, but that last quip was totally worth a favorite.