Reviews for All in the Timing
whrr.trudy chapter 16 . 11/9/2015
aww thank you for sharing, that was fun :)
magicanimegurl chapter 16 . 10/27/2015
Good concept... not sure about the ending...but great story! Write on!
DracyGiuliana chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
Ah! This was so adorable, I love it! And though I am very... VERY curious about what the reactions and their future might be, I accept your decision to end it like that. It IS kind of a perfect ending. You did well.
This whole thing was so well thought-out! Loved the way they all interacted and Cepheus is really cool, in a creepy sorta way! Well done! :)
bluebird397 chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
I kind of wanted to hear about everyone's 'holy sh*t' expressions when they saw Draco and Harry were friends. It's not a bad ending though.
Nix Yuki Nubila chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
plz do a sequel.
Stephan Grundy chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Overall delightful so far...but "okay"? That's an horrible American anachronism...I realize this is more Mallory-Camelot than historicalish Camelot, but it still jars wretchedly. Otherwise, rolling along very nicely.
Elaine Weasley chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
i totally loved it;-)
E. E. Terrill chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
You should make a sequel to this, at least a one-shot of the response from the hall.
arigatou-man chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
Brilliant story! :) thanks for writing this, it's so hard to find a decent friendship fic without it turning into a slash, so reading this really made my day! :)
Winter's Folly chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Nice.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
great story ;)
Sakura2010zz chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Harry could throw off the imperio when he was 14 back in fourth year, so shouldn't he have thrown it off this time? Or is it just stronger since cepheus is the inventor?
Adrienne May chapter 16 . 5/18/2013