Reviews for Speed and Spyte
Melya Liz chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
it took me allmost all night but i read it and MAN I LOVED IT! only a few mess up's but it was good
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
...WOW...that was just WOW. I LOVED it! _ The whole thing with Jean and Evan was great! I loved how you also incorporated some of comic Pietro- I just loved the WHOLE thing to bits and pieces! It really did have me on the edge of my chair! _ Bravo! I only wish you had a sequel!
~ICe Princess
deleria chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
This was an enjoyable read. It feels finished... and then... it doesn't... I want to know what happens with Quicksilver's Acolytes and his return to Wundagore. It's *that* aspect of your fic that makes it feel unfinished. In a way, these four chapters read like a prologue to me.

Perhaps that's just cause I wanted more. ~_

This would be a good fic to continue with a sequel. Perhaps make an involved AU-type fic out of it..? AU's can be good fun... sometimes... ~_

In any case, great job!

(and you wrote a great Pietro)
deleria chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
So far, great start. The characters are in-character. I especially enjoyed, "Yo momma's so ugly, even Clinton turned her down."

Ah, beautiful. hehehe... I love it. ~_

Alright, next chapter...
Rene Marie chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
The Sh33p chapter 4 . 5/3/2003
Good stuff Crash. Too bad Im not too in-the-know about XME, though x.x *Grumbles and then makes a note to himself to look around for an info site since hes apparently missed at least two full seasons.*

Well, this ones going into my favorites and Im gonna check out some more of your writings sometime.

Sh33p out.
Alisonsky chapter 4 . 9/25/2002
This is a great story... I liked the way that you were able to weave the comic Pietro past into that of the Evolution Pietro... ((of course, Season 2 changed your ending, but I do like it still)) I'd like to see more of it, if you have a sequel going or whatnot... maybe even tying in Wanda's reappearance but changing the circumstances.

Keep up the great work.
Radical Nike chapter 4 . 8/15/2002
I found this fic very intriguing. (I know very little about Quicksilver, though I understand that in the comics, he was an ally, if not actually a member, of the X-men. I've missed a few episodes of XME, but I know that his sister, Scarlet Witch, was introduced this past season.) I'm relieved to see more to Quicksilver's character than the spastic adrenaline junkie he is so frequently portrayed as on the show, or, alternately, Magneto's favorite stooge. (Has it been established in XME that Quicksilver is Magneto's son? *That's a rhetorical question...) The writing was excellent, and the story was well-paced. I hope that you continue to develop Quicksilver in future stories, because you've certainly dropped a few bunnies...
Bucky chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Ha! I was just going to skim the first few paragraphs to check out your caliber of writing (which is very nice, btw), but DUDE. You started out with YO MAMA jokes. HA! Too few people appreciate those. I was hooked!

I've seen a couple of the new X-men cartoons, but don't watch it, really. Not that I don't want to! What I saw, I loved, but DBZ has a total monopoly on my childish obsessions. No time or attention span for anything else. But I can say that I could totally picture this chapter as an episode. You caught the high school spirit well, as well as the flippant banter.

But even not being familiar with the characters, your wrote well enough that I read the whole first chapter!

But the whole crutch of fanfiction is character establishment. It's not necessary because we're borrowing established characters to write about. So it's hard to get into something when you don't have a grasp on its background.

So in essence, hurry and write that DBZ fic you mentioned in your bio! You write REALLY well, and I'd love to enjoy your style with a cartoon I'm familiar with.

btw - Forgive me. I MUST contribute my favorite 'yo mama' joke of all time. *dons ebonics accent*

Yo mama's so ugly, her nickname is

*blink* *blink* *grimace*

RyanGosling4Ever chapter 4 . 3/28/2002
! You can't stop there! *cries* Please finish it soon! It was getting very good! I love when people unite the twins in Evo. Wanda deserves to be in Evo, maybe she will be in the future. Make the ending good! This story has lots of potential. Oh btw, I'm working on a Wanda-in-Evo fic right now (though not finished yet) that takes a different view on everyone's favorite twins' relationship. Anyways, kudos to you on this fic! Hope Pietro rescues Wanda .
Fuzzy Elf chapter 4 . 2/4/2002
Look at that, I'm done! Dude, that was awesome, I like the intensity you give Pietro, very nice. Really well done, you're right it's quite short for you, but it's still great. I *hope* you're planning to write a sequel on your adaption of rescuing Wanda? You write Evo so well, I would hope that you at least thought about it. Anyway, cya later!

Fuzzy Elf chapter 3 . 2/4/2002
Aw, Pietro's got emotional issues! *big cheesy grin* Crash! You write the Brotherhood so GOOD! (like my grammar?) You should definitely do more fics involving them, tho then again I surely loved your portrayal of the Nastyz, but you knew that already ;-) Dude, I can't wait to finish this!
Fuzzy Elf chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
oooooh! This is really good so far, yo! I can't wait to read the rest. Hehe, I liked Lance's part in the lunch line. Anyhoo, I'll be back!
Imhotep Ardeth Bey chapter 4 . 1/27/2002
please write more, this is a good story. Static Shock kicks butt,new episodes this saturday! woo hoo! okay, well...good story. i am lovin this.
casey chapter 4 . 1/25/2002
you cant end it there! I refuse to let you!