Reviews for Permanent Darkness
Tori's Yami no Game chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
I love this story! It's so original! :D
bettybox chapter 37 . 3/18/2014
your storys always wow me and make me cry at one point
Usagi Snowfall chapter 37 . 2/22/2014
I love the story so much! I hope u make a part two to the story :)
KATHRYN LANE BAL chapter 37 . 2/14/2014
ℹ‼⁉〰-O :O O:-) :-P ;-) :-( :-) :-! :-$ B-) :-* :-D :'( :-\ :-[ -O :O O:-) :-P ;-) :-( :-) :-! :-$ B-) :-* :-D :'( :-\ :-[ :-$ 〰⁉‼ℹ.,¿¡][\}{¥£¶Π•.,/_?!;:'"*\)(-:›»\·&‰¥# 986…,»‹¿¡][\}{″¥£§π1QW2EĒÊËÉ3ÈR4T5Y6UŪÙÚÜ7ÛIÌÍĪÏ8ÎOŌŒØÕÓÖ9ÔÒP0AÆÃÅĀÀÁÂÄSSSDFGHJKLZXÇVBÑM!?/,….
koobre chapter 37 . 11/5/2013
Yes! I finished! It was a wonderful story. :)
koobre chapter 34 . 11/5/2013
You know you score big points for creativity because you do things no one else has done, and execute them beautiful! Luv it!
koobre chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
I know you probably won't read this but future advise you know. The story is good but I have read many lemons and its nice to see it done differently but maybe make it less vocal and it should improve.
koobre chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Hahaha! Nice job on the date n loved the small part with yami and atem.
YamiYugiandAtem chapter 37 . 9/8/2013
this story give me an inspiration
mittamoo chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
I never knew what lemon ment before this... I like it *perv face*
Dawncat chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Solomon speaks true words. :( my birth parents were never married.. Now I am stuck with one hell of a pain in the ass brother, an over repedetive fri**%# mother, and a kind caring dad. I never knew my father. D':
CookiesIsMyFavorite chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wow great first chappy. I liked it. The way Yugi was it was great! Betting in two days better! Just thinking of who in the world wold adapt tha fast... Anyways great chap!
Yami's Sweetheart chapter 37 . 4/3/2013
Great story!
Mukuro234 chapter 37 . 1/7/2013
I loved reading this.. Something new, and different
Yumeina-sama chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Just wanna ask... Who is the seme in this story? Hopefully its yami... Though its labeled as yugixyami...